Request: Birmingham Symphony Hall 20th May 06

Missing Link

Practicing Troublemaker
Hi,

Does anyone have a boot of Birmingham Symphony Hall 20th May 06 please ?.

If anyone has any requests, I`ll be happy to post something in return.

Thanks.

Doesn't seem to exist! :( :( :( :(

I was there.....at the front, ran on stage....hugged him...hugged me back.

You can see how important this concert is for me!

I've wanted this for so long.

This was a special gig for me too, my birthday. Amazingly out of the five Moz gigs I went to in 2006 there seems to be no bootleg from any...

This was a special gig for me too, my birthday. Amazingly out of the five Moz gigs I went to in 2006 there seems to be no bootleg from any...

spleenhead, which ones? You never know. One of us might be able to help...

Grimsby
Sheffield
Birmingham Symphony Hall
Nottingham
G-mex 22nd - not sure if there is one, could only find one from the 23rd, and I wasn't around much over xmas so may have missed it

Cheers

Grimsby
Sheffield
Birmingham Symphony Hall
Nottingham
G-mex 22nd - not sure if there is one, could only find one from the 23rd, and I wasn't around much over xmas so may have missed it

Cheers

Yeah, unfortunately, I haven't seen these guys around. The 22nd, too. But maybe this request will shake something loose...

Cheers!

Yeah that's the unlucky list. I have none of them shows either. Gateshead is another for that list that just doesn't seem to exist.

Has a recording of Oslo on 6 April 2006 surfaced?

It's the only show this tour with I Like You...

Personally, I think at least one song from The Quarry will resurface at the Pasadena shows....either I Like You or The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores

Has a recording of Oslo on 6 April 2006 surfaced?

Haven't seen that little bugger, either, S....

Yep, vent your spleen, spleenhead, it ain't fair... :mad:

We'll keep trying, though, because when we must, we must... :o

Hi,
Reading The Comments Has A The Gmex 23rd Been Posted - I Know About The Video Clips And The 11 Mp3 Tracks But Im Not Sure About The Full Show - Any Links Would Be Great
Many Thanks
Jerry

Hi,
Reading The Comments Has A The Gmex 23rd Been Posted

Jerry, check the search function -- I'm pretty sure there has been a complete show posted, in addition to what you describe. But maybe I'm wrong... Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom