Rumour - 2 band members left due to political differences

It'd be great to be inside the drama of Moz confronting the reality that if he wants to be a Nazi he'll have to start recruiting musicians on more than union minimum.

It'd be great to be inside the drama of Moz confronting the reality that if he wants to be a Nazi he'll have to start recruiting musicians on more than union minimum.

Ok Haslaam:crazy:
I take you are angling to DJ your stupid NO and James records before the Moz set. NO GO:horny:

A new band along something like
FC87F38C-77AA-455B-B047-EB080E61955C.jpeg

this :cool:

The other's I am not so sure about: Gustavo I could see having an issue, Matt maybe too. Mondo I don't really know enough about.

Didn't Matt take a leave of absence a few years ago? Pretty sure the dude from The Bravery was in the lineup for some tours. But yeah, I wonder if the recent sessions reunion with Solomon is permanent.

Boz is s decent type. I could see him walking. Jesse - no chance.
A decent type who is in the pocket of ,in your opinion,a bigot,a nazi and a racist ?

You have gone as far as stating anyone still on M's side (even going to his gigs) are as bad as him and certainly would never refer to them as "Decent types".

This confuses me.Perhaps there is logical thinking behind this.
If so,I am interested.

Dammit dude, that was 9 years ago, plenty of time for him to sober up and whatnot, hate for people to judge me based on what I was up to nearly a decade ago...
I was merely supplying the information requested.

The root of this line of conversation was when a poster above called Boz "a hardcore alcoholic" and said maybe he was fired for that reason. All based on Facebook pictures. I was merely trying to point out (perhaps erroneously)what a stupid thing that was to say, citing a few examples.

And I'm the last person to "judge" people on their drinking, believe me. Knocking them back is a strong suit of mine.

It's all right here. The worst Morrissey show I've ever seen. https://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=09/12/10/1814206

I've seen Morrissey perform sick. This was not sick. Something was way off that night. And the next night he was back in 100% form.
Interesting. I had a look at the gig on YouTube and he didn't look quite with it. But for blatant Performing Under the Influence, I don't think I've seen one quite as good as this:

He almost fell in the audience at one point :lbf:

Interesting. I had a look at the gig on YouTube and he didn't look quite with it. But for blatant Performing Under the Influence, I don't think I've seen one quite as good as this:

We've all done it. So what?? It's good that MOZ gets pissed now and again. Do you?

Omg, thank you for that Peppie, that was hilarious, pathetic and brilliant all at the same, just so Moz :rock:

Not at work, when people are paying me to do a job, no.

Understand dude... but this IS RAWK AND ROLL!! WOULD YOU 'EXPECT' KEITH RICHARDS TO TURN UP WEARING A DUFFLE COAT AND SMELLING OF LAVENDER AT A STONES CONCERT??

MOZ NEEDS TOO IMPACT WITH HIS AUDIENCE. NOT ALL MOZ FANS ARE LIVVY DIVVYS :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

SOME OF US LIKE TO GET PISSED AND LISTEN TO OUR FAVE ARTIST. WE EVEN LIKE IT BETTER WHEN THE SAID ARTIST IS AS PISSED AS US :yum::yum::yum::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Understand dude... but this IS RAWK AND ROLL!! WOULD YOU 'EXPECT' KEITH RICHARDS TO TURN UP WEARING A DUFFLE COAT AND SMELLING OF LAVENDER AT A STONES CONCERT??

MOZ NEEDS TOO IMPACT WITH HIS AUDIENCE. NOT ALL MOZ FANS ARE LIVVY DIVVYS :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

SOME OF US LIKE TO GET PISSED AND LISTEN TO OUR FAVE ARTIST. WE EVEN LIKE IT BETTER WHEN THE SAID ARTIST IS AS PISSED AS US :yum::yum::yum::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:
He very nearly did impact with his audience. :tiphat:

Omg, thank you for that Peppie, that was hilarious, pathetic and brilliant all at the same, just so Moz :rock:

"OMG PEPPIE"?????
I kinda figured this a G23 avatar. "OMG PEPPIE"doh:
Maybe Moz is suffering from having a couple of musicians who joined up the day before. According to
"PEPPIE" they need 2 days to get straight.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom