Salford Lads Club filming this Friday CANCELLED

The Goat

Banned
Just had this email sent to me regarding the filming at Salford Lads Club this Friday.
this is a link to the main page story
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=06/11/06/1616233

The Goat

Hey There,

I am really sorry to tell you this but the Culture Show bosses have had to postpone the shoot on Friday for the Morrissey Living Icons segment. It’s basically because the budget at this point cant stretch to the big cross-country trip we were planning to illustrate Morrissey as well as the other icons who have made the top ten.

I have been amazed and touched by the passion and dedication you guys have shown me and with this in mind I am pretty sure he will make the top 3. Then I am sure we will be in touch.

Please spread the word via the wonders of internet and email to anyone I may have overlooked.

Once again I am really sorry about this.

Kind regards,

Marcus

Marcus Harben
Director
The Culture Show

I am really sorry to tell you this but the Culture Show bosses have had to postpone the shoot on Friday for the Morrissey Living Icons segment. It’s basically because the budget at this point cant stretch to the big cross-country trip we were planning to illustrate Morrissey as well as the other icons who have made the top ten.

Thanks to the unique way the BBC is funded they can make programmes like 'Strictly Come Dancing' and 'The Amazing Mrs Pritchard' but they can't afford a small crew to make a journey from Oxford Road to Salford!

Just got that too, I was looking forward to my 15 minutes of fame.

I was just paving the way to get Friday mo(u)rning off work, and then I saw this. Hey ho. At least we know Moz will be up there when the votes are counted.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom