Salford Lads Club/ The Smiths Room

I was wondering if people could give me an insight into what exactly is in this Smiths room because I am considering going down on either the 22nd or 23rd.

it's a fans shrine to the Smiths, they've got a nice framed Moz shirt + loads of other bits n bobs donated, if you've got something you'd lkike to donate to the room take it with you, also there's lots of pics of fans from all over the world stood outside the front gates, if you've got one or if you take one then you can also send it to 'em & they'll put it up. It's not just the Smiths room though, you will get to have a butchers around thew whole club, they usually show an interesting club history video in one of the rooms, & you can purchase t-shirts etc & get a lovely cuppa tea.
Get a ticket for the Moz bus tour (£10) they obviously do a stop off there & it's a bit of a bugger to find if it's your 1st time.

love

Grim

Thank you for the information, I have visited the Lads Club earlier this year for my Morrissey pilgrimage to Manchester. It sounds very interesting so I feel that I will be going down seeing as I don't seem to have much else planned for the days of the 22nd and 23rd. I will certainly try and donate something or get my picture put up
View attachment 1291:) (trust my dad to blink as the photo is being taken)

Back
Top Bottom