Scott Rodger (Maverick) leaks Morrissey information and email re: Bonfire / Miley via X (October 17, 2023)

There's been drama!

20231017_090414.jpg

20231017_090437.jpg

IMG_20231017_085912.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
That this guy leaked private emails isn't Morrissey's fault. The record companies should refuse to work with Scott Rodger (not Morrissey), as Rodger is the one who f*cked up. It's not fair to blame the artist for the manager's behavior. It's not like Colombia would lose money to have Miley Cyrus on BoT. It would probably just give her more attention and thus increase her value as an artist for them (=they would make more money). So this is just the familiar vanity from the bogus music moguls again.
It's really hard, if not impossible to have reasonable discussion with people who know nothing about some things (and it's not their fault either), but are motivated by their feelings towards their hero. I can understand you didn't read all of the previous posts, so let me repeat it for you again that was said by me and others too. In music business it's a very known standard NOT to credit an artist who is signed to another label. It is like this since at least the 60s. It's impossible Morrissey, spending 40 years in msuic business, did not know this. It was not the manager's fault. I know it's hard to grasp this, might be impossible for you and Karen, but it is the case.

It's really hard, if not impossible to have reasonable discussion with people who know nothing about some things (and it's not their fault either), but are motivated by their feelings towards their hero. I can understand you didn't read all of the previous posts, so let me repeat it for you again that was said by me and others too. In music business it's a very known standard NOT to credit an artist who is signed to another label. It is like this since at least the 60s. It's impossible Morrissey, spending 40 years in msuic business, did not know this. It was not the manager's fault. I know it's hard to grasp this, might be impossible for you and Karen, but it is the case.

She was credited on Central.

Central then made numerous posts attacking Capitol.

The manager could be posting on Central.

Sometimes of course an artist on another label will be permitted to work on another artist's album. For example, Neil Tennant on the first Electronic album has a note about appearing by permission of Parlophone, on an album put out by Factory.

Morrissey’s whole career and stock has plummeted since Knutson’s tenure commenced. And it shows no sign of rising whilst he’s still there.
As badly advised as morrissey is, he has a mind of his own but clearly he’s singing from the same hymn sheet as Knutson.
Morrissey reminds me of an uncle, and not a good one. Kill Uncle? No, he’s done that himself.

Was it Knutson's idea to endorse For Britain? Because that stuff really sank him, much more than the Cyrus business. I wouldn't be surprised if MC now regrets getting involved and is happy for the whole thing to be spiked on contractual reasons, that she could override if she really cared.

She was credited on Central.

Central then made numerous posts attacking Capitol.

The manager could be posting on Central.
Firstly: again it’s only your little world. There is not an iota for proof. More importantly: no one really cares about Central apart from the 12 people on this forum. Morrissey’s announcement on stage, however, could have reached Capitol easily. As well as his unfounded attacks against the label and its CEO.

Was it Knutson's idea to endorse For Britain? Because that stuff really sank him, much more than the Cyrus business. I wouldn't be surprised if MC now regrets getting involved and is happy for the whole thing to be spiked on contractual reasons, that she could override if she really cared.

Knutson was interacing with people who were punting the far right years before Moz fell for that scam - so - yeah - he could have stopped it & didn't.

Firstly: again it’s only your little world. There is not an iota for proof. More importantly: no one really cares about Central apart from the 12 people on this forum. Morrissey’s announcement on stage, however, could have reached Capitol easily. As well as his unfounded attacks against the label and its CEO.

Scott mentioned Central. Read his tweets.

Scott mentioned Central. Read his tweets.
However, you conventiently ignored how Morrissey announced himself the MC feature on stage. Of wait…it was actually Knutson from a pre-recorded tape, Morrissey only mimed the words 🙃

Knutson was interacing with people who were punting the far right years before Moz fell for that scam - so - yeah - he could have stopped it & didn't.
Yet again, you are saying that Morrissey is just a naive man-baby with no free will or any sort of capacity to think for himself.
Don’t worry MOZI, mummy Malarkey will look after you, protect you from the bad men and rescue your career. She will not rest until your legacy is restored, remember?

Scott ignored it.
No. You did, insinuating that the whole drama is caused by Central posts that MIGHT HAVE BEEN poster by the tour manager - when clearly, openly, publicly Morrissey himself breached the contract by announcing MC on stage. It’s on video ffs.

Morrissey canceling on me, saying he will come be back next tour, only to not make good on it is one thing... letting MC hold back a record is a different level of pissing me off. So hard to be a Moz fan.

No. You did, insinuating that the whole drama is caused by Central posts that MIGHT HAVE BEEN poster by the tour manager - when clearly, openly, publicly Morrissey himself breached the contract by announcing MC on stage. It’s on video ffs.

On. His. Blog.

Central.

It. Was. Caused. By. Central.

20231024_211511.jpg

20231024_211444.jpg

He. Also. Announced it. Publicly. Himself. On video. By this. Breaching a contract. Which. He. Clearly. Knew. After. 40. Years. In. Music. Business. Otherwise. He is. A total idiot. Which. He. Is. Not.

Which isn't the reason given.

So, it doesn't matter.

It was the blog.

Which isn't the reason given.

So, it doesn't matter.

It was the blog.
It does matter. Morrissey himself breached his contract publicly. So he is not the helpless poor depressed etc man-baby and things happenning are not out of his control. Which is an agenda you try to push so bad.
I see you will never accept this - so like I wrote before, enjoy your delusions! You are free to do so.
(Still not a member of Gene)

It does matter. Morrissey himself breached his contract publicly. So he is not the helpless poor depressed etc man-baby and things happenning are not out of his control. Which is an agenda you try to push so bad.
I see you will never accept this - so like I wrote before, enjoy your delusions! You are free to do so.
(Still not a member of Gene)

The reason given is the blog.

I'm not going to accept you as a source over his ex-manager.

Everything "Miley" prior to the "MILEY IS A PUNK ROCKER" Central post (December 24, 2022).

March 9, 2020 (Cologne - Palladium): "Paris cancelled due to ‘Miley Cyrus’..." announced on stage by Morrissey (humour).

March 12, 2021: Central: "GODDESS MILEY IN A SMITHS Tee" picture.

January 28, 2022: Morrissey emails Scott Rodger re: I Am Veronica and Miley's involvement.

February 10, 2022: Central: "MORRISSEY AND MILEY CYRUS, RELAXING." picture.

July 9, 2022: Las Vegas, Nevada concert Morrissey announces:
"The backing vocals that you hear were done magnificently by Miley Cyrus. To whom I am forever a slave, gardner, dog walker, pest controller... Um, Miley couldn't be here tonight or any night, but I luff you"

October 14, 2022: Morrissey announces: "Backing vocals by my good friend Miley Cyrus" on stage (Brighton Centre, UK).

October 29, 2022: Central: "Release" - "The album features Miley Cyrus and Iggy Pop on additional vocals."

If I've missed anything - do say.
(Just Miley-related information).
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom