seven deadly sins questions

occupation...doorman. woman throwing punches constantly for little or no reason. what do you want me to do?..... seriously though, and take the likes of that trisha or jeremy kyle. a bloke walks out who's give hiw wife/gf a dig and he gets roundly booed, and rightly so. a woman walks out who's give her fella a dig....cue laughter:confused::confused: the moral of the story is, it cuts both ways. im not saying i would, i said depends.

Your reasoning on this is so unbeliveably basic, it's almost tragic.
My dad worked as a doorman for many years; he didn't hit the unruly women, you just restrain them. I don't think that's in your job description, is it?
Do you understand why the laughter on Jeremy Kyle, did you ever stop to consider it? Generally speaking; men are stronger than women. A man hits a woman, he could knock her teeth out or kill her. A woman hits a man and he can just brush it off.
I'm not saying there aren't visciously abusive women who hurt their partners badly, because there are. But come on. It's not two men a week dying from being killed by their girlfriends. As usual, you're defending the wrong side.

Your reasoning on this is so unbeliveably basic, it's almost tragic.
My dad worked as a doorman for many years; he didn't hit the unruly women, you just restrain them. I don't think that's in your job description, is it?
Do you understand why the laughter on Jeremy Kyle, did you ever stop to consider it? Generally speaking; men are stronger than women. A man hits a woman, he could knock her teeth out or kill her. A woman hits a man and he can just brush it off.
I'm not saying there aren't visciously abusive women who hurt their partners badly, because there are. But come on. It's not two men a week dying from being killed by their girlfriends. As usual, you're defending the wrong side.

how many more times are you gonna turn posts around to suit your own agenda? the kids of this country must thank their lucky stars your not a school teacher. for the record AGAIN, i never said i had, i said it depends.

how many more times are you gonna turn posts around to suit your own agenda? the kids of this country must thank their lucky stars your not a school teacher. for the record AGAIN, i never said i had, i said it depends.

I didn't accuse you of it.
Also, I dont have an agenda, I was merely querying your comment, which you posted on a public messageboard.

I didn't accuse you of it.
Also, I dont have an agenda, I was merely querying your comment, which you posted on a public messageboard.

But you do seem to generalise an awful lot about men
e.g. "Meanwhile, Dannii is having a meltdown; crying on live TV. Dermot just pretended it wasn't happening, like every man in the face of an emotional female outburst. "
from your blog

But you do seem to generalise an awful lot about men
e.g. "Meanwhile, Dannii is having a meltdown; crying on live TV. Dermot just pretended it wasn't happening, like every man in the face of an emotional female outburst. "
from your blog

Nice to have you on board. You can't throw my x factor blog at me, that is very lighthearted, plus EVERYONE gets slated on my blog, man, woman, morrissey. It's just a bit of fun. (ps. i like dermot)
I'm not anti-man, I love men and the men I hang around with are into music/ culture/ the news; unisex subjects. I'm not really interested in down the pub/ watching football type men, but thats not to say they are wrong. It's just not my thing.
Good, intelligent men need to lead by example and stand up and speak about issues that affect women. Because me saying it jus makes you think 'oh, silly feminist' but if one of your peers said it, you might sit up and take notice. Men need to come out and declare themselves feminist and to challenge other men's ideas in this way. Because it's actually important.

Nice to have you on board. You can't throw my x factor blog at me, that is very lighthearted, plus EVERYONE gets slated on my blog, man, woman, morrissey. It's just a bit of fun. (ps. i like dermot)
I'm not anti-man, I love men and the men I hang around with are into music/ culture/ the news; unisex subjects. I'm not really interested in down the pub/ watching football type men, but thats not to say they are wrong. It's just not my thing.
Good, intelligent men need to lead by example and stand up and speak about issues that affect women. Because me saying it jus makes you think 'oh, silly feminist' but if one of your peers said it, you might sit up and take notice. Men need to come out and declare themselves feminist and to challenge other men's ideas in this way. Because it's actually important.

i know i said i'd do a zippy, but, i don't go down the pub watching footie. i follow my team wherever they play and never frequent pubs, only before and after matches. now i know you never said i did, but i thought id tell you. ps, london has some lovely pubs:)

Nice to have you on board.
I'm not anti-man, I love men and the men I hang around with are into music/ culture/ the news; unisex subjects.
Good, intelligent men need to lead by example and stand up and speak about issues that affect women. Because me saying it jus makes you think 'oh, silly feminist' but if one of your peers said it, you might sit up and take notice.

Likewise,intelligent women need to lead by example and speak about issues that affect men.
The problem that so many "feminists" have is a lack of humour which alienates them from the very people they are trying to get through to.
You're pretty sexy though in your pic :)

Likewise,intelligent women need to lead by example and speak about issues that affect men.
The problem that so many "feminists" have is a lack of humour which alienates them from the very people they are trying to get through to.

i said i loved her pic 1st, so you stay away otherwise me and you'll come to blows:D

Here's some issues that affect men that I think are unfair; custody issues. Er.. I can't think of any others.
Men are not discriminated against like women are. Which is my whole point.

Back
Top Bottom