Smiths/Moz ringtones?

I've been looking for some free ringtones of songs but can't find anything. My mother, because she pays my phone bill and I got carried away with some John Mayer ringtones a year ago (sorry Mom!), has blocked me from buying any from Cingular which is my service. Anybody know of a place? Thanks!

Jenn

I've been trying to buy smiths/morrissey ringtones for ages but there is something wrong with my phone and it can't have ringtones - i have no idea why- so now i have no ringtone but i never use it anyway but i still would like a smiths one.

Last edited:
I have subway train/ everyday is like sunday as my ringtone, but it's just he actual song live. well, it was until my phone broke. :(

http://www.phonezoo.com/Welcome.do

You can create free ringtones there by uploading your own MP3 songs!!!!
It's free of charge! All you have to do is create an account.
Pretty cool website if you ask me!!! Im to cheap to buy ringtones!!..lol...
And John Mayer ROCKS!!! haha

It's a cool site but I can't get my phone to connect with the web server. :( And I had such a good Headmaster Ritual tone too! :( And John Mayer DOES rock, do not fight me on that because you will lose...

It's a cool site but I can't get my phone to connect with the web server. :( And I had such a good Headmaster Ritual tone too! :( And John Mayer DOES rock, do not fight me on that because you will lose...

oh, thats to bad!!!
Yeah, John Mayer is great!!! He's probably one of the best songwriter and guitarist out there right now!!

i use http://www.mobile17.com.

you can upload mp3s and input where you want it to start and end as a ringtone.

its free but you end up in line... sometimes its fast.

check it out.

oh, thats to bad!!!
Yeah, John Mayer is great!!! He's probably one of the best songwriter and guitarist out there right now!!

John Mayer is a Dave Matthews wanna be, sorry guys, I've seen both of them in concert and have to say I would take Dave over John ANY DAY! Sorry HoMS!:D

When you call me I hear Girlfriend in a Coma, you hear How Soon Is Now :D
I've had it so long, I can't bear to change it.

John Mayer is aiight. His melon is way larger than our Mozzers. Moz still has bigger brains tho =o)

I also make my own via audacity...and also use minitones for treo phone...I currently have "please please please" and "bigmouth":D

Who's John Mayer? :confused:

What phone have you got? I connect mine to the PC by USB cable and put my MP3's directly onto the phone from my computer.

Back
Top Bottom