So, Morrissey's in London. Where to find him?

If he hasn't already left again, you should start camping at Heathrow airport. Sooner or later he will have to go there again. ;)

Otherwise, I really don't know. Wish I would.

If he hasn't already left again, you should start camping at Heathrow airport. Sooner or later he will have to go there again. ;)

Otherwise, I really don't know. Wish I would.

But then he'd go to Stansted or Gatwick Airport just to avoid us. ;)

my bets are, that he will be back in manchester by the end of the week to spend christmas with his family and best places to try and catch him would be the sainsburys in in a posh prat of chesire or the HMV in the trafford centre, oh and remember he usually wears a flat cap when out shopping

Wow. This thread shocks me. This is kind of stalkery, no?

Yes, tat, then off to the Rat and Paddle on Elm st. for a quick pint...:) A stop at Pigalle to get his ma naughty underwear, back to LAX to kiss the Hoff under the mistletoe, and presto, back in England to email Julia his New years's resolutions. :cool:

with a stocking full of stalkers :D

Wow. This thread shocks me. This is kind of stalkery, no?

is this coming from the same person who stalked him at the cat and fiddle the other night:p:thumb:

is this coming from the same person who stalked him at the cat and fiddle the other night:p:thumb:

I wasn't stalking him! I was meeting friends to say goodbye after the tour. I had heard that Morrissey was in New York so I felt very relaxed and confident that he wouldn't be there. I've never stalked him. The most I've ever done is to hang around near the sound check area.

I wasn't stalking him! I was meeting friends to say goodbye after the tour. I had heard that Morrissey was in New York so I felt very relaxed and confident that he wouldn't be there. I've never stalked him. The most I've ever done is to hang around near the sound check area.

blimey, i was only joking, hence the smilies

blimey, i was only joking, hence the smilies

Around this place, you never know what a smiley really means!

Don't let the smileys fool you, they're just gelignite.

my bets are, that he will be back in manchester by the end of the week to spend christmas with his family and best places to try and catch him would be the sainsburys in in a posh prat of chesire or the HMV in the trafford centre, oh and remember he usually wears a flat cap when out shopping

I'm going to hang about in the organic shop in Hale for the next week... avoiding turkeys and tinsel... with a handy marker pen in my pocket :D

Dave

I'm going to hang about in the organic shop in Hale for the next week... avoiding turkeys and tinsel... with a handy marker pen in my pocket :D

Dave
Morrissey: " Oh hey Davey...Is that a handy marker pen in your pocket or.......?"
;)

Morrissey: " Oh hey Davey...Is that a handy marker pen in your pocket or.......?"
;)

:lbf:
Reminds me of "Poppycocteau"
So then I went to Liverpool,
and got held up outside a
nightclub by two merchant
seamen who said:
"give us your money or give
us your trousers."
And as I handed them my
trousers ...
(Well, you've got to make the
Most of Life, haven't you?)​

Dave... popping out for lunch in Hale ;)

Back
Top Bottom