Morrissey Central "SOME THINGS ARE MEANT TO BE" (July 14, 2023)

Nicky is a fan of Lana del Rey too. I don't know much about her to know what I think of that. Maybe one day I'll give her a listen.

Hi Morrissey! I suspected when I posted these videos earlier that the Elvis Presley one would be your favourite, although I thought your AI voice sounded closer to the real thing in the 'Worst Years of My Life' video. I think if you're ever looking for someone to sing new backing vocals on Rebels Without Applause you could maybe consider asking Lana. People tried to 'cancel' her a few years ago and I bet you and she would have plenty to talk about!

P.S. Why don't you send me a private message sometime, I'm home every evening. I'll tell your fortune!

A great scene

I could hear why Morrissey might like Lana Del Ray's 'Ultraviolence'

central is a bit slow,i mentioned this on here on tuesday.

I think it's time for Morrissey Central to close.
He's only just started with this.
There will be shit loads of self, self, self promotion via exploitation and opportunism.
Morrissey 2023.

So what's the general consensus here? Do you guys think Morrissey decides what to post on Morrissey Central? Or is it Jesse? Donny? Maybe it is Sam, even though he says he doesn't. I BLAME JESSE.

It would be utterly sad if Morrissey does support AI generated music. The whole point of music is to be created by people to connect to other people. But some are already in that completely automatic daily mode that they are not that different from robots. If AI replaces real artists, then the world will die in the emotional sense

I'd rather have my lower left canine tooth taken out without it being numb enough and said tooth's little roots clinging to the still very active abscess than listening to this again. And I know what that is like because that was me last Thursday. Now the telly is blurry but it's getting better. Ta.

Hi Morrissey! I suspected when I posted these videos earlier that the Elvis Presley one would be your favourite, although I thought your AI voice sounded closer to the real thing in the 'Worst Years of My Life' video. I think if you're ever looking for someone to sing new backing vocals on Rebels Without Applause you could maybe consider asking Lana. People tried to 'cancel' her a few years ago and I bet you and she would have plenty to talk about!

P.S. Why don't you send me a private message sometime, I'm home every evening. I'll tell your fortune!

GD! Get out of our lives. You suck!

I think Anna Calvi was a guest. Do you mean her?
No I swear to God that Del Rey opened a show or two. Might have been a last minute fill in for Kristeen after the final time she left the tour. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom