Songs about Jake

Re: Eric and Earnie

Morecambe460x276.jpg

:p

Last edited:
They look like Morrissey (left) and Jake (right)...
Good find

:rolleyes:

You misunderstand about Pete Burns, E & E, Morrissey and Jake.

'Comeback to Camden' isn't a song about Jake, IMHO it's a song about an imaginary lover or someone only Morrissey knows.

Danny_ pointed out that Morrissey asked to work with Jake recently in order to tease some people like you.

Last edited:

'Comeback to Camden' isn't a song about Jake, IMHO it's a song about an imaginary lover or someone only Morrissey knows.

Danny_ once posted that Morrissey asked to work with Jake recently in order to tease some people like you.

Then, let Stephane know it, because if you read "Come back to Camden" lyrics on PJLM you'll find exactly what I've said... I may not post the link 'cause Passions is out. And where does Danny get the information about Morrissey's request to work w\ Jake again? I wanna and need source... especulation I also do. I give you my source and now you give me yours.

Danny_ pointed out that Morrissey asked to work with Jake recently in order to tease some people like you.

According to PJLM:
Morrissey, in an interview to i-D magazine in 2004, said: "The song is about a particular person. I have a history, yes. And that whole time in my life is a very emotive period for me." The person in question is assumed to be friend/photographer Jake Walters with who Morrissey lived in Camden in the mid-1990s.

That's about I was talking

Hmmmm I heard Come Back To Camden is actually about the band Menswear.

I tried to find a pic of Jake once, but it's rather hard (esp. as he is a photographer -- a google image search brings up lots of photos he's taken as opposed to one he's in). Think I found a poor, obtuse shot. Got any pics (out of idle interests)?? Curious what sort of chap M want to share rooms with.....

Back
Top Bottom