Spike T. Smith YT: "Tomorrow" @ House Of Blues - December 20, 1999 (December 20, 2023)

YT:
Screenshot_20231220-233144~2.png

FB:
Screenshot_20231220-233029~2.png

Spike seldom comments on his Morrissey days - this was nice to see.
FWD.

Watched that yesterday - excellent!
There's a longer version on YT of the whole show but the Tomorrow clip is the best. Moz in pvc Elvis outfit!
Filmer must have been worried about being seen which makes it a bit frustrating - at least we get to see Spike's driving style on all the songs. Most of the other clips of him I've seen he's hidden behind those dreaded perspex screens.

There is a concert from Santiago circa 2000 on you tube. IMHO its the best concert set list I've heard recorded live from Morrissey. Had an interaction with Spike on line that left me feeling like Spike was a complete JO, but I loved his drumming style on this tour.

Good old days, (pre Jesse) great band, great set. Footage like this is a reminder of why he's a legend.

Just what I needed to see today. Thank you for posting it here, FWD. PVC M = best M, and this version of Tomorrow is something special, too. A reminder of why many of us are so obsessed with him. 🖤

good version of one of my favourites.

Those were magical days they really were.

for us all, was it youth? or something else?

I’m just grateful we had those experiences. Wonder what the young have these days. I expect they have someone or something, no? Though I can’t imagine that whatever it is can really be the same. Then again, how could it? And, why should it?

Wow! Never seen him in his Elvis suit. That was great. I miss the days when he moved about whipping his mike lead and doing all his moves. But, we all get old.

Wow! Never seen him in his Elvis suit. That was great. I miss the days when he moved about whipping his mike lead and doing all his moves. But, we all get old.

Some would complain if he still did, or attempted to.

Back
Top Bottom