Star and Garter - January Edition (the best one!)

Hahaha. I love it when I get recognised.

Face of the Morrissey nights - it's official.

Ben
Not so much the face of the night.... more the body.... you are the only one who has to duck to get through the upstairs door and onto the dancefloor:D

Jukebox Jury

Perils. I could take exception to anything you post and feel compelled to throw a drink at you. I almost certainly won't (you're a Gene fan), but the possibility is always there. I could also try to inflict my company on you. Again I could...

I should stay away from computers when drinking. I should add i've never thrown so much as an insult at anyone.

Are you mates with THB?

My attendance has dropped to 50% likelihood because of unforseen circumstances i cannot disclose on here. I will provide an update in the morning as i know Ben will need to know as he will actually have to make an effort to compete in the venue on this occasion.

My attendance has dropped to 50% likelihood because of unforseen circumstances i cannot disclose on here. I will provide an update in the morning as i know Ben will need to know as he will actually have to make an effort to compete in the venue on this occasion.

Deano
Not VD again?:confused::D

Jukebox Jury

Deano
Not VD again?:confused::D

Jukebox Jury

No, but this unforseen circumstance may involve me getting it :eek: I didn't want to disclose it as it would make me sound like that other lanky streak of ginger piss.

Deano the Diggolo

Last edited:
No, but this unforseen circumstance may involve me getting it :eek: I didn't want to disclose it as it would make me sound like that other lanky streak of ginger piss.

Deano the Diggolo

Deano
You have my number, written on the back of your hand..... (youtube The Jags;))
I hope to see you there tomorrow night:cool:

Jukebox Jury

one hour before I get my bus..... two hours to go until the doors open......:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
To all who sail on her
Remember, I've been here before

Just got back via chips & curry and then after discovering my 3am bus no longer exists but is now 3.20am.... and a pizza....

was a good night... quiet to begin with but soon was busy considering the date.....
Ben Budd, mbb321, ellen, Musley, Michelle, gentle kind, moonbeam, sister steve and lilybutt (did I miss anyone out?) were all there......

See you all next month:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
oh what a night. Stayed long enough to talk to mbb321 (dan) and benjamin budd. Tried to speak to you too Jukebox but I think you were needing the toilet as there was a poopy smell. What aftershave do you wear?

Thanks MBB for showing me the ropes and buying me that drink. xx

It looks like my fame is on the slide as i am Deano. Dan is a fellow blue who is a top lad. I can't see him wanting to pretend to be me tbh.

Also, with this credit crunch and anticipated recession, i'm currently being a right tight get and did not buy anyone a drink all night.:confused:

Whatever ropes they were, god help you adopting them, although you can copy my trademark forward roll on the dancefloor if you like. This occured around 10/10:15pm.:D

Dean/Dan what's the difference between friends. i was talking about the grey haired chap who dyes his hair ginger for some reason.

Oh god.

That was f***ing horrible.

Tried to speak to you too Jukebox but I think you were needing the toilet as there was a poopy smell. What aftershave do you wear?

:confused::confused:

although you can copy my trademark forward roll on the dancefloor if you like. This occured around 10/10:15pm.:D

I witnessed this forward roll, on the empty dancefloor.... quite remarkable... I gave it 8/10:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

'Twas a cracker last night - best Smiths night I can remember for a while, and filled with some highly amusing moments!

Was especially good having not been since September. Hopefully the gap won't be so big next time!:D

'Twas a cracker last night - best Smiths night I can remember for a while, and filled with some highly amusing moments!

Was especially good having not been since September. Hopefully the gap won't be so big next time!:D

That better not be you referring to what I think you are, Mr Wilson.

Tags
talking about me again
Back
Top Bottom