Morrissey Central "Strictly Come Dancing" (December 9, 2023)

Last edited by a moderator:

Central is calling...

The very kind of show that Morrissey makes no secret of mocking and despising yet soon changes his tune when one of his own, er, tunes is featured. I reckon he'd appear on Britain's Got Talent as a judge if asked.

The very kind of show that Morrissey makes no secret of mocking and despising yet soon changes his tune when one of his own, er, tunes is featured. I reckon he'd appear on Britain's Got Talent as a judge if asked.

Yes, it makes one wonder who is actually posting on Central sometimes.

“Nice to see you, to see you nice”.

Great catchphrase. Catchphrase great.

I enjoyed it. I just go with it, these days.

How has he changed his tune? Where is his comment?

always wondered why they dont play the actual songs on strictly,never been a fan of the house band that they use.
annabelle is someone i have always liked when she is commentating at wimbledon and her husband died a few months ago so she is a real trooper for doing this.

always wondered why they dont play the actual songs on strictly,never been a fan of the house band that they use.
annabelle is someone i have always liked when she is commentating at wimbledon and her husband died a few months ago so she is a real trooper for doing this.
She was often confused with Annabelle Giles who died last month. Now she was one hell of a posh bit of stuff back in the day…

Was watching this last night cos me other half loves it, not my cup of tea (honest), and i went out for a cider and a smoke just as they did this and bloody missed it.
And yes Gordy the real songs would be better, the band remind me a bit of the old Top of the Pops house band in the 70's, who murdered everything they played.
But its the way the dancers all jump around screeching and crying every 5 minutes that grates with me, but yes, shes just lost her husband and genuinely had no dance skills beforehand so good luck to her.

Here it is on YouTube. Such a lovely dancing couple. Check out their earlier salsa too if you can - really good looking!

If they or the producers had any taste or guts they'd have played the original, not that modern scour version.

If they or the producers had any taste or guts they'd have played the original, not that modern scour version.
They have a house band. They never play the original versions of any song.

Dancing on Ice (a poor man’s Strictly) does, and it always smacks of “not having the budget to pay for a house band”. It’s as if a cameraman has a CD player and just hits play when prompted by one of the producers.

They have a house band. They never play the original versions of any song.

Dancing on Ice (a poor man’s Strictly) does, and it always smacks of “not having the budget to pay for a house band”. It’s as if a cameraman has a CD player and just hits play when prompted by one of the producers.

You watch some quality stuff on tv ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom