Suggest possible support acts for upcoming Morrissey tour

All this talk of the tour is getting me down. Does anyone think he will actually tour here in England? I've yet to see him and feel like it will never happen! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

Has this happened before? Where he announces a tour somewhere but not elsewhere then goes there??????

How long till some confirmation of a uk tour?

Wait a minute - Decoration? That might be the band that my mother's old boss's son is in! :eek:

All this talk of the tour is getting me down. Does anyone think he will actually tour here in England? I've yet to see him and feel like it will never happen! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

Has this happened before? Where he announces a tour somewhere but not elsewhere then goes there??????

How long till some confirmation of a uk tour?

When the UK tour is announced there wll be a horrendous rush for tickets for the London and Manchester dates and then his manager/ record company can advertise new dates due to unprecedented demand.... this is the way it is now; you'll be ok!!!

Incidentally he should play the Colston Hall again. One of my fave Moz gigs ever there 1992 (and paradoxicaly one of the worst too! 1995!)

When the UK tour is announced there wll be a horrendous rush for tickets for the London and Manchester dates and then his manager/ record company can advertise new dates due to unprecedented demand.... this is the way it is now; you'll be ok!!!

Incidentally he should play the Colston Hall again. One of my fave Moz gigs ever there 1992 (and paradoxicaly one of the worst too! 1995!)

Thank you so much for that, you have put my mind at rest to a somewhat good degree! hehe

Oh wow how amazingly lucky you are to see Moz in Bristol! Gosh so so cool!

I was only 5 in 92'. I have only really got into him in the last 2 years. I foolishly did'nt bother to buy the O2 tickets.

My parents saw the smiths twice, i think in chippenham town hall and gloucester!
WOW!

The jealousy gets too much sometimes! hehe

Well, as the first post said, it's probably going to be Doll & The Kicks, but I would die a happy man to see Morrissey and Joanna Newsom on the same stage.

Peter

P.S - bit of a long shot this - what about Magazine?

Isn't there a bit of a curse on groups that open for Morrissey?

hey Mozzy you're so fine! you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mozzy! *clap clap* hey Mozzy!

That's funny...and thanks for that song now being stuck in my head.

Isn't there a bit of a curse on groups that open for Morrissey?

Yeah--they have to open for Morrissey.

I saw Tiger Army open for Moz two nights in a row in '06 and the audience was very respectful of them and they seemed to win over the majority of the people by the end of their set both nights. They are WAY better live than on album by the way. I hated their first two records, but 3 and 4 were pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom