Talking heads song?

marred

OK there is this song that I have heard only bits of because it was used as a promo during a radio show but what I know is, is that it's definitely by Talking heads or David Byrne and the lyrics seem to keep repeating -

"(Blah blah blah) in America.

During the chorus that is. THis line goes for 3 times I think and keeps ending with "In America."

I realize this isn't much to go on but surely some of you know Talking Heads well enough to help out.

Anyone?

Last edited:
david byren did a song on his album feelings called miss america, but nothing else springs to mind and i'm pretty familar with all butone daivd byrne album.

david byren did a song on his album feelings called miss america, but nothing else springs to mind and i'm pretty familar with all butone daivd byrne album.

I've heard that song and that's not it either. Robert Kennedy jr was using it recently on his radio show. I forget the name of the show.

It's quite an upbeat song in the same vein as "Once in a lifetime"

Last edited:
I dunno. i've gone off DByrne 'cause I don't like his voice. Brilliant talent though

Could it be "Angels" from David's self-titled album? That song sounds very much like "Once In A Lifetime". The problem is that it only mentions America once in the first line of the song.

Back
Top Bottom