terrythesnapper / Instagram: Morrissey photo from the last week in the UK

[originally posted in the Strange/unexpected Moz references? thread]

terrythesnapper-31032024-0001.jpg

Photographer by trade.
No context given.
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just the same couple of lines over and over again. The music is decent, but his lyrics are.. well.. not.

Wait... a cold hand just touched me....
its the music more than the lyrics.

Baseball cap.
Little or no hair?
Chemotherapy?
I also had the impression that his hair is getting thin these days. Anyway, M always had this big forehead and it does show here.
I would be surprised that chmotherapy has anything to do with it. I just think that, if ever he were to need chemotherapy (an unpleasant thought but OK), he would keep it private and probably choose to be treated in Switzerland where he can remain pretty much incognito. We know his opinion on the British NHS. So lets not spread false rumours.

I also had the impression that his hair is getting thin these days. Anyway, M always had this big forehead and it does show here.
I would be surprised that chmotherapy has anything to do with it. I just think that, if ever he were to need chemotherapy (an unpleasant thought but OK), he would keep it private and probably choose to be treated in Switzerland where he can remain pretty much incognito. We know his opinion on the British NHS. So lets not spread false rumours.
its Msolo,false rumours was invented on this site.

Honestly i think the old timer should give touring a rest and just concentrate on getting healthy. Morrissey is turning 65 next month technically he’s a senior citizen. I’m sure he will be delighted with all the discounts he’s going to be receiving now that he’s 65, well atleast here in the states. What’s the senior citizen age in England 60? Imagine you can no longer catch Morrissey performing on a stage but you can catch him at Local senior citizen center playing Bingo.

In this video beautician Paige stands in the same spot as Morrissey in front of the painting at the Grantley Hall hotel (27:51):

What’s the senior citizen age in England 60? Imagine you can no longer catch Morrissey performing on a stage but you can catch him at Local senior citizen center playing Bingo.
You get a concession for some cultural events and free prescriptions and eye test at 60, but no bus pass in England till state pension age...which is 66 now and goes up every few months, some people are targeted for state pension at 68. So theoretically he's not entitled to a state pension yet! Had he stayed in the Civil Service he would have got a work pension at 60 though. I bet he's kicking himself, not!

Last edited:
In this video beautician Paige stands in the same spot as Morrissey in front of the painting at the Grantley Hall hotel (27:51):

Good find - I thought it must be.

Your royalties bring you luxuries.....

My guess is that it was the engagement party at Grantley Hall (which the same photographer was at around a week ago)

The framed painting in the background looks like it is from Grantley Hall.

If so, why would Morrissey be there? Well, I doubt he would attend a Geordie Shore engagement party by choice, but these days who knows!

More likely he was a plus one of someone else. Maybe Damon is/was a good friend of one of the hosts - and/or was in demand for his hair styling skills.
Hold up, you mean Grantley Hall in North Yorkshire? I went to secondary school in Ripon. That's so cool if true.

Aww, Morrissey looking handsome as ever. I wish I could snuggle with him in silence, or maybe he can read to me, tell me stories, or sing softly to me.
Sing me to sleep .. 🎶
🙃

Morrissey’s looking happy. And in the photo below, Jessie looks happy too. I downloaded the photo of Morrissey, and it says it was taken on March 31st, so maybe he’s in the UK visiting relatives for Easter, because it’s still March 30th in America.
Where is the photo of Jesse?

Where is the photo of Jesse?
It’s here:

Good find - I thought it must be.

Your royalties bring you luxuries.....
Very luxurious indeed. And interesting that he was in the same area at about the same time last year, as though its an anniversary thing. Of course, it was the 6th anniversary of Morrissey Central in late March - could it be like a very posh works outing to celebrate?!

Very luxurious indeed. And interesting that he was in the same area at about the same time last year, as though its an anniversary thing. Of course, it was the 6th anniversary of Morrissey Central in late March - could it be like a very posh works outing to celebrate?!

Always a possibility.

I get the feeling he may just have liked it there previously. It does have a very nice spa, and he has been advised to rest and recuperate. So he may have taken up residence for a while, to aid his recovery.

I get the feeling he may just have liked it there previously. It does have a very nice spa, and he has been advised to rest and recuperate. So he may have taken up residence for a while, to aid his recovery.
I did wonder whether, (given both times were just before Easter and that he was asking fans in Catholic countries to pray for his mum a few years ago), it was something to do with religion. Or I need to get a life and think about something else!

Back
Top Bottom