The Compliments Thread

• Thread starter Alcoholic Afternoons
  • Start date
5)When i sell my 2 brm condo here to move back to FL, I can get a 3 bedroom on 1/2 an acre if I so choose.
6)It makes me appreciate everywhere else I've ever lived or visited, except Billings, montana (it was pretty there...pretty boring)

Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy works wonders too... i used to be a psychology major until i realized my senior year, shit, im never going to make money in this. now im trying to get into nursing.

the basis of REBT is 'live in the now' stop 'what if' ing and dont 'should' on yourself. its amazing how people turn their lives around just by thinking about those three philosophical rules.
Im sorry ive highjacked the thread.

westendgirl is very fun to chat with and so is nugz!

awww aren't you sweet! :D :p

Love talking to you, one of the most pleasant and fun people to talk to on here...!!

And well most people here if not everyone is fun to talk to ....way too many to mention...but you know who you are! (I hope :D)

And the majority are caring loving and beautiful people yes, you are. :)

I think i may have to take Dann Coulter off ignore. He's being kinda normal and funny-like! I'm afraid though... it could turn at any moment! Like a hurricane!!
I just hate looking at so many Ann Coulter pictures... :p Dan put up pretty pictures of yourself ha ha

I think i may have to take Dann Coulter off ignore. He's being kinda normal and funny-like! I'm afraid though... it could turn at any moment! Like a hurricane!!
I just hate looking at so many Ann Coulter pictures... :p Dan put up pretty pictures of yourself ha ha

OMG! Thanks :)

We don't have to be against each other really, the whole D Licious situation was funny at first, you missed it..... you only got the bad bitchy side of her towards the end......Sorry! :o

-D

We don't have to be against each other really, the whole D Licious situation was funny at first, you missed it..... you only got the bad bitchy side of her towards the end......Sorry! :o

-D

awww yay, you guys are making up!!! group hug! :D

DAnn why will you not answer me on IM, is that piccy for realz? i must know!

-D

I'm glad DAnn didn't get permanently BAnned, which I thought was the case. I'm not a fan of all of his graphics, but I appreciate his unwavering enthusiasm and his strong opinions about pretty much everything.

(Note to bogdana: You can turn off signatures so you don't have to see Ann Coulter all the time, under User CP, Options. I did that a while ago and it has helped quite a bit.)

I'd like to add to this thread that I have decided I like Amy.

Amy keeps herself 'up' even when she is obviously having a hard time. I'd like to learn how to do this. She also reminds me of my friend Pipski. She is also very attractive, and should stop worrying about her weight - the first thing I noticed when I saw her photo was how good looking she was! :)

And I mean this in a totally platonic sence - I'm a married man you know! ;)

I'd like to add to this thread that I have decided I like Amy.

Amy keeps herself 'up' even when she is obviously having a hard time. I'd like to learn how to do this. She also reminds me of my friend Pipski. She is also very attractive, and should stop worrying about her weight - the first thing I noticed when I saw her photo was how good looking she was! :)

And I mean this in a totally platonic sence - I'm a married man you know! ;)

Bassist that is a lovely, wonderful kind thing to say and I have gone all red :o . Thankyou very much sir xx

I don't remember if I posted here and who I praised, but I would like to say that I like HIM, I don't know why exactly.

I don't remember if I posted here and who I praised, but I would like to say that I like HIM, I don't know why exactly.

I like HIM also. Because he cuts through the shit like a knife and tells it how it is :) ...well....until he said he liked Jeremy Kyle... That's even more unforgivable than calling Morrissey "steve!" :p

I would like to say that I like HIM, I don't know why exactly.

there's something that's just indeterminably great about me, isn't there?

additionally, i still like your avatar, madam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom