The fighting here....I have a question

snowfallsoon

motherf***er approved
I know we all get into it, but aren't there people you used to not like very much and argue with here and now like? Like, I used to really not like James
Cagney but he's pretty funny and seems not to hold against me all the mean things I said to him.
Sometimes I think if some of us knew each other IRL we'd maybe be friends with the posters we don't get along with.
I had a bit to drink, ya, so feeling a bit sentimental.

Also, I always loved TLM.

Where has Iamnicola been? Because everytime I remember her saying
'fly away lesbian eagle' i laugh.

Oh sorry this is supposed to be about nice things.
But it was funny.

I know what you're talking about. There were a few spats before between IAmAGhost and myself, but now we're friendly toward each other. :)

Also, I've apologized to the aforementioned iamnicola. :thumb:

According to Robby, Buzzetta and I were "FORCES OF EVIL."

But now Robby and I are facebook friends.
It's only on a trial basis, but so far, so good. :thumb:

Speaking of EVIL, I think Silke and I will be great friends. :lbf:

I've always loved you too, snowfallsoon. :flowers:

I know we all get into it, but aren't there people you used to not like very much and argue with here and now like? Like, I used to really not like James
Cagney but he's pretty funny and seems not to hold against me all the mean things I said to him.
Sometimes I think if some of us knew each other IRL we'd maybe be friends with the posters we don't get along with.

It's totally possible.

The secret to me is, I really don't hold grudges, and half the time I don't remember who is who, don't remember who was on my side or not on my side last week. Example, Crystal Geezer and my wife don't get along at all, but if her post makes me think of something to say, I say it. If I'm ever mad at anyone, it means they said something at me to yank my chain in the past day or two. When I'm not mad, I mainly just try to tell jokes and discuss issues with whoever happens to be around.

According to Robby, Buzzetta and I were "FORCES OF EVIL."

But now Robby and I are facebook friends.
It's only on a trial basis, but so far, so good. :thumb:

aww shucks, I just like to use the word "evil" because its dramatic and stuff :p
I mean come on, on a certain level, its totally a subjective thing :straightface:
except, of course, with people like:
liddy.jpg

that guy is evil for sure :doh:

Last edited:
The secret to me is, I really don't hold grudges, and half the time I don't remember who is who, don't remember who was on my side or not on my side last week.

I can't keep track of names on message boards, I just can't. I only just realized that Scarlet Ibis and Scarlet 1987 were not the same person. Well, maybe they are, but I always just saw "Scarlet" and presumed it was the same poster because I just glaze over the names.

I can't keep track of names on message boards, I just can't. I only just realized that Scarlet Ibis and Scarlet 1987 were not the same person. Well, maybe they are, but I always just saw "Scarlet" and presumed it was the same poster because I just glaze over the names.

We are not the same person.

I always confuse Scarlett 1987, Scarlett Ibis, and Chrystal Geezer-because isn't there another Chrystal here?

I wish I recieved a twenty dollar bill for everytime James Cagney namedropped me. :p

I wish I recieved a twenty dollar bill for everytime James Cagney namedropped me. :p

But I DID give you a twenty dollar bill the last time I... oh... you said "namedropped." I thought you said something else.

But I DID give you a twenty dollar bill the last time I... oh... you said "namedropped." I thought you said something else.

That was funny! :D

aww shucks, I just like to use the word "evil" because its dramatic and stuff :p
I mean come on, on a certain level, its totally a subjective thing :straightface:
except, of course, with people like:
liddy.jpg

that guy is evil for sure :doh:

Where did you get this picture of my dad??????
It was the only thing he could find to wear!

Tags
logic=magick maturity quality thyroidrage
Back
Top Bottom