The "Make an Excuse for Morrissey" challenge

me tiddler got caught in me fly....

He got held up by a flock of cows/bulls/mice/dogs/lizards/Russell Brands.

Damn, where did my imagination go?

His alarm clock did not go off....

The power went out....

His grandfather/grandmother(insert aunt/uncle or some other relative) died.....

His dog ate the set list.....

"I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD."

Wait, let's not use those now. He'll need those if he cancels Chicago.

Poor guy.

Not only is Mike Joyce trying to catch me and take my money but now Jeff Beck insists on touring with me.

"I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD."

Wait, let's not use those now. He'll need those if he cancels Chicago.

Poor guy.

I love you.

I'm so self-obsessed i can't drag myself from the site dediccated to me called Morrisey solo. Look if they can call gambling a debiltating medical condition then surely being addicted to oneself is an illness too? I'm still stil ill!

I'm so self-obsessed i can't drag myself from the site dediccated to me called Morrisey solo. Look if they can call gambling a debiltating medical condition then surely being addicted to oneself is an illness too? I'm still stil ill!

Are you drunk?

He was arrested for unpaid parking tickets and could not make bail....

"The cat ate my Set-List."

I had temporary amnesia and forgot I had a gig.........

Back
Top Bottom