The Official Congrats to Kewpie/A Thread for Each Thousand? Threadley Extravaganza!

Kuiper

Better than Marr
NOTE: Only the medley of these two threads is official. Neither of the constituent parts (a congratulation to Kewpie and asking about the possibility of a new spamming tradition of creating a thread for each thousand a person has posted when they reach a milestone post) is official, but their medley is. Don't believe me? Then start a thread to debate the officialness of threadleys!

Hattie, I'd like to ask your help in making this threadley extravagant. I can't really, but I promised it would be so.

So, anyone in favor of creating a thread for each thousand a person has posted when they reach a milestone? I'm not! Just because I started a thread about it doesn't mean I agree with it! Spam is bad.

Congrats to Kewpie!

Re: The Official Congrats to Kewpie/A Thread for Each Thousand? Threadley Extravaganz

NOTE: Only the medley of these two threads is official. Neither of the constituent parts (a congratulation to Kewpie and asking about the possibility of a new spamming tradition of creating a thread for each thousand a person has posted when they reach a milestone post) is official, but their medley is. Don't believe me? Then start a thread to debate the officialness of threadleys!

Hattie, I'd like to ask your help in making this threadley extravagant. I can't really, but I promised it would be so.

So, anyone in favor of creating a thread for each thousand a person has posted when they reach a milestone? I'm not! Just because I started a thread about it doesn't mean I agree with it! Spam is bad.

Congrats to Kewpie!
right, I'll do a tap dance at 7 minutes past 10 in honour of the threads and the posts! How's that?

Re: The Official Congrats to Kewpie/A Thread for Each Thousand? Threadley Extravaganz

right, I'll do a tap dance at 7 minutes past 10 in honour of the threads and the posts! How's that?

A perfect idea. I'm overwhelmed with extravagance.

Kewpie, Kewpie, Kewpie, Kewpie, Kewpie, Kewpie, Kewpie

i'll grow a beard for kewpie. will that help?

If you dye your beard and decorate it with ribbons and bows, then yes. If not, then sorry, no.

If you dye your beard and decorate it with ribbons and bows, then yes. If not, then sorry, no.

i'll plait it and tie it with a bow

i'll plait it and tie it with a bow

Make it seven bows and we'll talk. That, as well, would be septotacular.

:confused: oh. Right.

wow:eek:
That's really something..
Should i shave me head for her?
errr
know it's not the same, but well it's like saying "I'd die for you". What IS the point`?

You two don't think he can do it, do you? Go, HIM, go!

i bloody will too! this is kewpie, after all. she's made 7000 posts, y'know. some of them about films.

i wonder if she likes films about teeth

i bloody will too! this is kewpie, after all. she's made 7000 posts, y'know. some of them about films.

remember The Dentist?:D

remember The Dentist?:D

i don't know it, but i'm guessing it's kewpie's favourite. we should have a special screening of it, or something, with kewpi giving an introductory talk beforehand, so that we can all appreciate it properly, when we're watching

i don't know it, but i'm guessing it's kewpie's favourite. we should have a special screening of it, or something, with kewpi giving an introductory talk beforehand, so that we can all appreciate it properly, when we're watching

If they made a sequel do you think she could merge the film reels together somehow?

No, I didn't say you couldn't, I said it'll give me stubble rash! :(

JawsFilmCover.jpg

that film frightened me so much when I first saw it, I was only about 7 :(

it frightened me as well as did Jaws 3 thats the one with the electric wire at the end right?
I actually peed my bed one night cause I thought Jaws was under the bed.
I was very young!

Back
Top Bottom