The Official 'Grandparents Of Solo' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful baby! Congrats to your family. Enjoy her. :)

well, that's certainly forced me to re-evaluate.

That's good :)
Feel free to post once you've re-evaluated.
I'd be very interested.

Last edited:
no need for false modesty.
you seem to be very knowledgeable in this field.
i await your post with much anticipation.

well, my re-evaluation is now complete and, based on your contribution, i can tell you that my opinion hasn't changed. was there anything you wanted to say about my opinion, other than that it's "interesting"?

well, my re-evaluation is now complete and, based on your contribution, i can tell you that my opinion hasn't changed. was there anything you wanted to say about my opinion, other than that it's "interesting"?

thanks you for taking the time to re-evaluate. it took a long time but was well worth it.i really appreciate your contribution to this thread.

i think at this juncture i'm going to go and watch tv.
nighty nighty.

thanks you for taking the time to re-evaluate. it took a long time but was well worth it.i really appreciate your contribution to this thread.

nighty nighty.

funny, that.

sleep well.

oh you thought it was funny ?

maybe it was ,maybe it wasn't

yes.

you not away? we can stay up for a while, if you want.

nighty nighty.

anon
I too ''appreciate'' HIM's contribution to this thread.
In what was a celebration of my grandkids birth, as usual, HIM manages to hijack the thread.
Some members on here have been banned for abusive words..... but who contribute a lot to the forums. HIM posts and posts and posts but has said NOTHING of any value. Ever.
The twat very very vary rarely starts a thread (out of over 7000 + posts) but is more than happy to inject negative comments on lots of posts. Sad f***. Clearly he has f*** all intelligent worth saying.
HIM, maybe, sometimes, you should go by the rule, if you have nothing positive to say, then say f*** ALL:angry:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
anon
I too ''appreciate'' HIM's contribution to this thread.
In what was a celebration of my grandkids birth, as usual, HIM manages to hijack the thread.
Some members on here have been banned for abusive words..... but who contribute a lot to the forums. HIM posts and posts and posts but has said NOTHING of any value. Ever.
The twat very very vary rarely starts a thread (out of over 7000 + posts) but is more than happy to inject negative comments on lots of posts. Sad f***. Clearly he has f*** all intelligent worth saying.
HIM, maybe, sometimes, you should go by the rule, if you have nothing positive to say, then say f*** ALL:angry:

Jukebox Jury

cool it, big guy.

Can someone quote HIM's above comment for me?
I have the twat on ignore:mock:

Jukebox Jury

Can someone quote HIM's above comment for me?
I have the twat on ignore:mock:

Jukebox Jury

why don't you just take me off "ignore", you numbskull? it'd work for both of us.

cool it, big guy.

why don't you just take me off "ignore", you numbskull? it'd work for both of us.

Grandpa,here you are but,perhaps,you should discuss this further with HIM ?

HIM, i think you need to get out of the south east of england.
or,perhaps,not.

Belated congratulations Phill,I hope mother and baby are both well mate.

HIM,you appear to be a complete prick with your wonderful judgements on people you don't even know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
clive dunn get off my lawn him=soft cunt itsallsovexed old timer vexed
Back
Top Bottom