The official site has been updated

And by all means ....

"Don’t forget ‘All You Need Is Me’ is released for one week only from 2nd June, so you’ll need to get in there pretty sharpish to bag yourself a copy."

Eek! Who's writing the copy for this site? :confused:

This could be really cool!

This should be his Official site

solow <333

Solo is more like a fun site for fans, where we can see what's going on and also waste some time. :)

An artist's official website should be a place where you can find comprehensive information about them. Therefore, I always thought that Passions should be the official site.

I know itsmorrisseyworld.com is a new site, but it looks to me that somebody webdesigner that works for decca was given this as a project. Somebody got a template of a website and filled it with a little bit of information. I don't know who's responsible for this site, but doesn't seem to me that it's being done by somebody who cares about who morrissey is.

When I look at it, the first thing that comes to my mind is: "nice try".

I always thought that Passions should be the official site.

Absolutely! They should make PJLM official and pay Stephane some money for his work! It's the most complete and dedicated discography site about Moz and The Smiths there will ever be!

Morrissey: Timeline

Iz Doing It Wrong!

I don't like the idea of Passions as the official site. Then the label and Morrissey's management would have too much power over it. What if they decided that the bootleg section has to come down?
Fans know Passions is the best Morrissey site around anyway.

Agreed-- too much control would ruin it. It's perfect as is.

I am also very partial to Flax's site, being that I love the record sleeves and appreciate the quality of images. Well done.

Still possible to upload contributions to the contest?

I was trying to post a little tale for the contest on Itsmorrisseysworld site, but the option "submit" doesn't work...:o
Anyone knows if the contest is still open?

Thanx a lot!!!

Re: Still possible to upload contributions to the contest?

I was trying to post a little tale for the contest on Itsmorrisseysworld site, but the option "submit" doesn't work...:o

Thanx a lot!!!

You'd better check your browser setting.

Re: Still possible to upload contributions to the contest?

Thanx a lot!!!

Maybe it's too long. I wrote something and it never worked so i had to cut a third of it out:tears:

Back
Top Bottom