The Official Sleeve Contest for IJWTSTBH Single

Nice everyone, keep on the good work. Is currently working on my own although it might be wrong of me "compete".

Here is my humble attempt.
huntersgo.jpg

At the marketing department they wanted a sticker on the cover, I didn't like it, but they wanted it blue, because they needed a reference to the colour of the album, so that people...blah blah blah..., and according to Sister, ROTT is Blue.
The boy who manually put the stickers on the cover was underpaid: some copies are better than others. Look at the 2nd pic.

Last edited:
At the marketing department they wanted a sticker the cover, I didn't like it, but they wanted it blue, because they needed a reference to the colour of the album, so that people...blah blah blah..., and according to Sister, ROTT is Blue.
The boy who manually put the stickers on the cover was underpaid. Some copies are better than others. Look at the 2nd pic.

I don't know how you did it, but that is pure class. At the risk of playing an old record...I really want to see Children In Pieces released, but I found out yesterday that the chances are pretty slim. Such a shame.

Peter

Paint.. but uh.. this is too difficult for me:p I've uploaded pictures before, but now I don't remember how to do it

Many GREAT covers, btw!!:D

Strange. Happend to me once that the "Manage Attachements" button didn't come up when I made a new post but then I made anotherone and then it worked.

Back
Top Bottom