The rise and the fall of The Smiths

Well no one replied, so I just wanted to say thanks for showing me that( posting it), it was vair vair interesting..
thanks, danielle

Thanks - I didn't expect people to respond, at least not quickly, since the whole show lasts for about 30 minutes ... for me it was just interesting to see "the other three" talk about The Smiths - especially Rourke and Joyce - since I never really took time to inquire about their opinion on the matter. They mentioned several details that I wasn't aware of before ... and yes, Joyce did strike me as a bit daft. Morrissey was sadly lacking but I think that I can understand why.

Thanks - I didn't expect people to respond, at least not quickly, since the whole show lasts for about 30 minutes ... for me it was just interesting to see "the other three" talk about The Smiths - especially Rourke and Joyce - since I never really took time to inquire about their opinion on the matter. They mentioned several details that I wasn't aware of before ... and yes, Joyce did strike me as a bit daft. Morrissey was sadly lacking but I think that I can understand why.
I thought that the show was awful as a representation of The Smiths as band (there was very little about their contribution to the music, and A LOT about the court case, the court case, and the court case again :rolleyes: ), and it was a most blatantly anti-Morrissey biased documentary I've ever seen (the blame for which lies mostly on the director - although Johnny did play right into their hands with one of his answers).

Back
Top Bottom