The shame of beloved Mexico - Morrissey statement at true-to-you.net

Re: Injured bullfighter who Morrissey labelled a 'serial killer' returns to standing ovation

Why do people call this barbaric,vile activity "bull fighting" ?????????
It is bull killing !!!!!!!!
There is no contest,and there is only ever 1 winner !!!!!!!
That apology for a human being chose,i repeat chose the profession of inflicting suffering and humiliation on a defensless animal,and i wish her nothing but bad luck throughout her life !!!!!!
There is no excuse,and none should be accepted !!!!!!

We all know you are right. But exclamation marks and 446 comments on a thread on Moz solo aren't going to change anything. Something more radical is needed before it is criminalised. The government of the countries need to reach a decision where they say "This is costing our image more money than it brings to the country."
Of course quotation marks from me are not going to change anything either :)

Re: Injured bullfighter who Morrissey labelled a 'serial killer' returns to standing ovation

Bullfighting is awful. Suffering as entertainment is awful. Also - wishing suffering on someone is awful.

P.

Look at 'P' trying to once again come across as this perfect specimen of humanity. When he writes statements like the one above, does he forget about all the many hurtful, insulting and vulgar statements he has previously made within these walls? I do not know 'P' (nor wouldn't want to) but from having read his contributions to this site over the years, I have gleaned that he is either schizophrenic or just a hypocritical c*** of the highest order. There would have been a time when he would have backed Morrissey's statement about bullfighting to the hilt, but now he uses every word Morrissey ever says to have a go at him. Where did it all go wrong for poor 'P'? He has become a laughing stock in the Morrissey community.

Daz

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom