The Stephen Fry frink thread

Oh, what a great thread - I adore the man!

CRIM0431_cc.jpg

sfpicspam1.jpg

sfpicspam8.jpg

sfpicspam3.jpg

sfpicspam7.jpg

sfpicspam4.jpg

sfpicspam5.jpg

sfpicspam6.jpg

Oh, what a great thread - I adore the man!

CRIM0431_cc.jpg

Yay, we're not alone! :D
I'd never seen some of those!!
I have that particular one as a huge poster on my wall though :o

And Moz isn't the only one to excellently pull Bathtub Frink...ahem!

flesh11.jpg

I have that Jeevesian alarm clock with Stephen's voice...I've never before looked forward this much to waking up :D

jw12.jpg

jooster2.jpg

And..

getty008.jpg

Well, a huge load of people (incl. the man himself :() seem to think he's ugly... Which he clearly is not.

Yay, Jeeveslovers of the world unite! :sweet:

Thats true. But I dont know how anyone could not find him so adorable! Not only is he adorable hes so much more :D

p.s. I always thought that Stephen and Moz would make a cute couple :)

Thats true. But I dont know how anyone could not find him so adorable! Not only is he adorable hes so much more :D

p.s. I always thought that Stephen and Moz would make a cute couple :)

Seriously. He just seems to be one of the loveliest, most loving and loveable souls on this planet. I wish he would give his persona more credit.

Haha, I've always been searching for some sort of link between them.. At least an opinion? Since they're both the type of person everybody seems to have an opinion on :)

Seriously. He just seems to be one of the loveliest, most loving and loveable souls on this planet. I wish he would give his persona more credit.

Haha, I've always been searching for some sort of link between them.. At least an opinion? Since they're both the type of person everybody seems to have an opinion on :)

Did you ever see his documentary on manic depression? That was so hard to watch. I get teary eyed every time.

They are both very simliar: extremely intelligent, witty, and have a love for Oscar Wilde. I wonder how they never found eachother :p

Did you ever see his documentary on manic depression? That was so hard to watch. I get teary eyed every time.

They are both very simliar: extremely intelligent, witty, and have a love for Oscar Wilde. I wonder how they never found eachother :p

Ditto! We should get Morrissey to join the Oscar Wilde Society where Stephen's honor member...;)

I bawled my eyes out when I watched that. It also (at least) decupled my appreciation of him. Oh dear, just thinking of it, when he talked about his suicide attempt..and when he sat in his car saying he feels "like an absolute c***"...:( One thing I desperately want to do before I die is give him one big hug and tell him how very great he is.

Ditto! We should get Morrissey to join the Oscar Wilde Society where Stephen's honor member...;)

I bawled my eyes out when I watched that. It also (at least) decupled my appreciation of him. Oh dear, just thinking of it, when he talked about his suicide attempt..and when he sat in his car saying he feels "like an absolute c***"...:( One thing I desperately want to do before I die is give him one big hug and tell him how very great he is.

I didnt know about the Oscar Wilde Society...Its too bad that Stephen has a boyfriend or at least the last time I heard he did. Lucky guy!!

That part was the worst!! After seeing that, I just wanted to tell him how amazing he is...Im with you, I would love to give him a giant bear hug and tell him how much he is loved.... I wrote him a letter and sent him a gift for his birthday last year and he acutally sent me a letter back! I was so happy to know that he read my letter (hopefully he read it himself). That was one of the best days of my life. The only thing that would top that is meeting him of course :D

I didnt know about the Oscar Wilde Society...Its too bad that Stephen has a boyfriend or at least the last time I heard he did. Lucky guy!!

That part was the worst!! After seeing that, I just wanted to tell him how amazing he is...Im with you, I would love to give him a giant bear hug and tell him how much he is loved.... I wrote him a letter and sent him a gift for his birthday last year and he acutally sent me a letter back! I was so happy to know that he read my letter (hopefully he read it himself). That was one of the best days of my life. The only thing that would top that is meeting him of course :D

Yeah, I'm a member too. I haven't yet had the luck to meet him though. He occasionally shows up at the regular events (OW birthday dinner, "Oscance Day" etc) but I can't attend too many since they're of course always in England. Fingers crossed.

Awwwww man, I'm so happy for you! That is lovely. I'm totally sure he read it himself, I mean....it's Stephen! :) I once heard this story about a girl writing to him that her friend (huge fan of him) was ill..and he sent that friend a Get Well card with cupcakes on it :D He's such a sweetheart.

I think we should be friends if you don't mind.

Yeah, I'm a member too. I haven't yet had the luck to meet him though. He occasionally shows up at the regular events (OW birthday dinner, "Oscance Day" etc) but I can't attend too many since they're of course always in England. Fingers crossed.

Awwwww man, I'm so happy for you! That is lovely. I'm totally sure he read it himself, I mean....it's Stephen! :) I once heard this story about a girl writing to him that her friend (huge fan of him) was ill..and he sent that friend a Get Well card with cupcakes on it :D He's such a sweetheart.

I think we should be friends if you don't mind.

Thats very cool! At least you are a lot closer to him than I am. Maybe you will run into him someday:) Whenever I get the chance to visit England, I am definately going on a hunt for Stephen lol

Thanks! Im pretty sure he read the letter as well. I have heard many stories about Stephen responding to fan mail. And yes, he is a sweetheart!

I dont mind being friends! I am always overly excited to meet other Stephen fans since we are very rare! :D

Back
Top Bottom