• karen!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • christy!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • paulina!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s funny is the notion there’s anything “super” about these gangly, bony, gargantuan skeletor freaks in ridiculous outfits. (Sorry, but my wiener made me say it).
All the 'supers' (with the exception of nadja) were of a healthy weight. Slim, but none of them were particularly bony. The skinny craze started with Kate moss who came around at the tail end of a lot of these models careers. None of these models were considered too thin (again, with the exception of nadja) or waifs by anyone.

Are you guys all still boring each other to death over this non-descript chipmunk face?
I created a FUN poll and they RUINED it with monstrous square-boobed women!! They could've started their own "who's the most monstrous and square-boobed of these monstrous, square-boobed women?" thread. But no, they had to come and ruin my nice, civilized thread!!!!!

All the 'supers' (with the exception of nadja) were of a healthy weight. Slim, but none of them were particularly bony. The skinny craze started with Kate moss who came around at the tail end of a lot of these models careers. None of these models were considered too thin (again, with the exception of nadja) or waifs by anyone.

The bony quality is in their faces more than their bodies. Everything here is mostly jagged, intense, cold &/or freakish. And height-wise, they look like very tall, imposing women. They could probably snap us normal people in half like a twig. There is no love in those hollow stares. What harm do they intend us? No use in finding out. Sail away from the wintry shores of the giantesses.

The bony quality is in their faces more than their bodies. Everything here is mostly jagged, intense, cold &/or freakish. And height-wise, they look like very tall, imposing women. They could probably snap us normal people in half like a twig. There is no love in those hollow stares. What harm do they intend us? No use in finding out. Sail away from the wintry shores of the giantesses.
Yeah, that's how they're supposed to look, dum dum. Does their inborn majesty make you feel diminished as a man or something??

Back
Top Bottom