Morrissey Central "THE WRITING’S ON THE WALL" (January 24, 2023)

Three record companies later, the words remain, 2023.

0-10.jpeg
0-11.jpeg

0-12.jpeg

Regards,
FWD.

He's at La Fabrique Studio in France where he said he was going to be, no?
I already took for granted that he was going to be there, How about "we're in the studio, thanks to the loyal fans for their support"? if they have nothing new that they want to tell us.

Last edited:
I already took for granted that he was going to be there, How about "we're in the studio, thanks to the loyal fans for their support"? if they have nothing new that they want to tell us.
If Morrissey ever says anything like that I'll know he's being held hostage.

My favorite Morrissey album! In fact probably one of my favorite albums of all time! A masterpiece! Good luck to both Joe and Moz on Without Music The World Dies. And good luck to Moz in regards to Bonfire of Teenagers. This message makes me feel optimistic that hopefully Bonfire of Teenagers will get released if not the spring, then before 2023 is over.

I think people think M is lead by $$$ way more than he is.

As long as M has nice digs and can get some clobber and shit, I don't think M cares that much about bread .I think he will just keep on making music knowing full well he's a legend and in the end it will be out there.
Good luck to the man

My favorite Morrissey album! In fact probably one of my favorite albums of all time! A masterpiece! Good luck to both Joe and Moz on Without Music The World Dies. And good luck to Moz in regards to Bonfire of Teenagers. This message makes me feel optimistic that hopefully Bonfire of Teenagers will get released if not the spring, then before 2023 is over.
Did you get into M around that time ?

I quite like the LP but first time I heard anyone say it's their fave. Good luck to you mate .
I was just thinking when this lp came out things at first we're still pretty good in M world .

Big audience , his autobiography was well revived .

A week after it came out things got sticky .

I reckon Moz will make a fantastic double LP like The Cure did at Miraval for Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me. While getting tanked on red wine every night.
That would be awesome . I think Hatful of Hollow and Bona are his only double lPs , I maybe wrong .

Can't stand The Cure myself or Depeche fecking Mode . I think M says more in one LP than those bands have their entire lives

That would be awesome . I think Hatful of Hollow and Bona are his only double lPs , I maybe wrong .

Can't stand The Cure myself or Depeche fecking Mode . I think M says more in one LP than those bands have their entire lives

Really? Not even a deep cut like this?

The writing's on the wall = the end?
I reckon Without Music might be Morrissey's last studio album. Sad, as that might be.
And BOT will remain Moz's 'lost', unreleased album. The subject of the title track was a subject too far.

It's great to see something age naturally, especially if it's a Banksy. This has started me wondering what the artwork for Without Music will be. I assume Morrissey or another person will feature (isn't that always so?) but I'm hoping for something more creative than Photoshop. I know there are good photographers in the entourage but I think some of the 'fan' art has been very good too.
I do feel that the message about the writing's on the wall sounds ominous. Hoping for signs of life and merry music-making very soon!

I think you might be confusing Morrissey for Chris Martin. When has he ever said anything like that in the past 40 years?

It is curious that a lot of people on here get angry because Morrissey is not what they want him to be; yet they originally liked Morrissey because he was different to everyone else.

I think you might be confusing Morrissey for Chris Martin. When has he ever said anything like that in the past 40 years?

It is curious that a lot of people on here get angry because Morrissey is not what they want him to be; yet they originally liked Morrissey because he was different to everyone else.
HARD AGREE as younger people say on the Internet.

He's an utterly abnormal, contrary pop star: always has been, always (we have to assume) will be. And yes, this clashes horribly with his burning need to have chart hits. It's a mess!

Back
Top Bottom