There were no tickets available that matched your request

i got one, but it's in the balcony. out of fear, i paid. i will try again tomorrow and if i can score something better, my saturday balcony seat is up for sale for exactly what i paid. i will post again tomorrow.

LMAO... maybe i shouldnt have posted the presale password on the main page then?
my love got us balcony tix for sat too! im trying again tomorrow!

Same here...got mine around 10:06 am but in the Balcony Row M...yikes...will try tomorrow to get better seats...

i got em!!! well at first i couldnt get any but then after a few minutes i was able to get 2 tickets for the first show and the other ones just one but all of them were in the front! so keep trying.

after SEVERAL attempts i finally got orchestra center left row 17 for the first night...im still trying for the last night. do you think ill have a chance during tomorrows sale?

Did anyone snag pit tickets or anything that was in the $77 range? I only saw the orchestra $62 seats.

Was virtually impossible to get any groups of tickets more than 1...

1 at a time and I was able to get 2 Orchestra $75 tickets for Fri and Sat...

Hopefully, people won't mind moving...

I got GOOD seats. Only bought for the last night after the ticketbastard service charge $91.47 is kinda steep for ONE ticket.
Anywho, I scored ORCH dead center row W.
It took a while but, after getting pure balc to see a dead center orch I was stoked, give a f*** if its row W.

I don't think PIT tickets were avalable...I checked and didn't see that option listed

Pit will be available for the f***ers that go line up at the box office. Id of done that but, I gotta be somewhere else during the sat official sale. But, yeah, if you wanna a chance at the pits go to the box office.

Pre-sales are always problematic. You have to wait awhile to get the good tickets. I got an orchestra seat for Friday, Section C/Row W after a few tries.

Morrissey "Expected" to be there...

I called the box office and got the message...

"We Expect Morrissey to be here February 1,2,3"..

They must know his reputation....

Anyone know if they charge admission for children under 3?

Re: Morrissey "Expected" to be there...

Anyone know if they charge admission for children under 3?

i think everyone is gunna need a ticket...

clipboard02ij4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom