TTY: Harry the Hero is Dennis The Menace

Our pony-tail pulling prime minister is trying to get the flag changed as we speak. But what's the point if our cool-less leader is going to have Harry around for a BBQ and offer his
daughter's services to the sacred one whose ginger nuts swirleth with royal spermatozoa. Let's hope the next time Harry tries this stunt the crocodile nabs his family jewels and turns them into a slice of ginger crunch. MAKE THE DREAM REAL.

Why have you still got the Union Jack on your flag?

Crocs Take Over-very good line!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

f*** off you obese unmedicated schizophrenic troll.

best
BB

How many times do I have to tell you bummie, it's not a Union Jack, it's a union flag, or the butchers apron to be precise

f*** off and bury those babies your Roman Cult clerico-fascist 1st Irish RepubliKKK threw in a septic tank in Tuam, ya plastic paddy eejit. Jayzus, Celtic fans, FFS! best 'SeanTheBrummie'

Hey BB, you lining up your sweet stupid pussy for the night?

Keep something in mind. I concentrated in TRAIN WRECKS in school. I won't ruin you. Youll ruin yourself. So I suggest you back the f*** off trolling me aTnd work with me because only a lobotomy would remove me from your head. You're hotheaded. You'll f*** yourself up and I'll let it happen if you don't tone down the f***en attitude.

You stick with your Morrissey Pet Project. Your brain would explode if you ever tried to fathom Brumsky. You can PM all and sundry with the supposed 'real life identity' of BrummieBoy but, bitch, you're wrong, that person doesn't even f***ing exist because...BB executed him for being a pussy loser. And don't mention 'pussy' in your troll rants to me. I have a wonderful sex life and I do not want the word 'pussy' associated with an obese, unmedicated schizophrenic SoCal troll. Work with you? f*** off and work that ass in the pole dancing class. Come back when you look like a human not Jabba da Hut.

best
BB

What's he trying to achieve?
awerness.
People including me rant on and on that Morrissey wastes his time on tty. We rant even worse on MSolo. The difference is that we are the once wasting our time, he is just trying to raise awerness of the cause.

This was a golden opportunity that couldn't be allowed to pass. "Where am I on tour? Is there a royal story? An animal story? What? A royal AND animal story? Jackpot. Take a note, Miss Riley. This should get a few column inches."

What the hell?

I find that picture truly disgusting. I think that it's f***ing horrible that someone would be called a "hero" for torturing an animal like that. Morrissey felt disgusted seeing that, and he reacted. Human and completely understandable.

Thinking that there's some "hidden" reason why Morrissey commented on this is just delusional, to be honest. People somehow lose touch with reality on the internet.

awerness.
People including me rant on and on that Morrissey wastes his time on tty. We rant even worse on MSolo. The difference is that we are the once wasting our time, he is just trying to raise awerness of the cause.

Why does your computer not have spellcheck? :squiffy:

Many of the regulars here are kind of crazy. It's interesting, but it's confusing at the same time. You know, they have one shtick and then they repeat it day after day. Sometimes it's cool, usually it's not.

Morrissey's kind of crazy too, but what he said here makes complete sense and I admire him for trying to make a difference

Last edited:
David Icke thinks the whole Royal family are space lizards. How do we know this isn't an old picture from a Balmoral picnic?

I like crocodilians, but, like Harry, I would make damn sure to put an elastic band around its gob if I ever had to meet one.

brummie is unfortunately, sadly i must agree with him that morrissey is hitting the bottle, as his daily rants on tty amply attest to.
a royal, a crocodile and a bottle of single malt scotch are a pernicious combination.

warning to potential posters: it appears that cg and surface are off their meds for the day. govern yourselves accordingly.

Ha! He knows Dennis the menance
I wonder if he was refering to the Beano one or the american one. Hope its the Beano one, one of my absolut faves

Of course he knows the Beano. He would have grown up with it. At the very least he would have read it or seen copies of it when he was small. Dennis the Menace and Minnie the Minx (from the Beano) and Beryl the Peril (from Topper) are ingrained in the minds of kids who grew up in the 60's, 70's, and the early 80's.

Last edited:
What the hell?

I find that picture truly disgusting. I think that it's f***ing horrible that someone would be called a "hero" for torturing an animal like that. Morrissey felt disgusted seeing that, and he reacted. Human and completely understandable.

Thinking that there's some "hidden" reason why Morrissey commented on this is just delusional, to be honest. People somehow lose touch with reality on the internet.

In fairness a lot of people who spend time on the internet have no reality. They put the headphones on and spew bile onto the keyboard. The same non-entities who won't look anyone in the eye on the odd occasion they have to leave Mammy's house to get milk. They get thick whenever anyone disagrees with their rants. A bit of fresh air and a long walk off a cliff would certainly rid them of their bad habits

Speaking of the art of trolling, it's all very boring an unproductive, right? Much like harping on the useless royalty. Anarchy in the UK is an old idea and it ain't gonna happen. It's time to regroup. People are as bored listening to Morrissey yammer on about the royals as we posters are of listening to brummie boy. I don't even read his posts anymore. That's what record labels and the media are doing to Morrissey.

This red-headed step child piece of shit. Who is this clown? He looks like some hick from Alabama. It would of been nice if the alligator bit his red neck head off.

This doesn't even piss me off anymore, but MORRISSEY (STILL) LIVES IN LA!

Back
Top Bottom