TTY: Sunny

Sunny - true-to-you.net
27 August 2016

39063_unnamed_01.jpg

Morrissey would like to say a loving goodbye to Sunny (pictured here with Morrissey and Nancy), who was relieved of her pain this morning after a beautiful life.

UPDATE Aug. 28:

From Mark - earlier Tweets from @NancySinatra:

Last edited by a moderator:
They look fabulous. RIP Sunny. It seems the way you lived your life honored your beautiful name. Love comes in a lot of shapes.

I `m also very sorry to hear about this.I know how hard it is to go through that with both our human and our animal family.I consider my pets to be part of my family and they are.

Wow! First Bowie then Prince, and this morning:
"The Divo From Juarez, Mexico" Juan Gabriel, 66 died in Santa Monica, CA
Its a very sad day for Mexico, please do shed a tear.
Juan Gabriel was our McCartney/Lennon, Morrissey/Marr.
the best composer and singer Mexico has, no doubt about it.
Que Descanse en Paz.:praying:

Wow! First Bowie then Prince, and this morning:
"The Divo From Juarez, Mexico" Juan Gabriel, 66 died in Santa Monica, CA
Its a very sad day for Mexico, please do shed a tear.
Juan Gabriel was our McCartney/Lennon, Morrissey/Marr.
the best composer and singer Mexico has, no doubt about it.
Que Descanse en Paz.:praying:

Q.D.E.P. Lo lamento mucho, un gran artista sin duda.

If Morrissey had been falling over himself praising Bowie you all would've called him a hypocrite. Neither Morrissey or Bowie liked each other and it'd be really stupid if Morrissey started going out of his way to praise Bowie.
But everyone knows Morrissey was really close to Muhammad Ali.

They didn't hate each other.
There isn't much evidence Morrissey hated Bowie, and Bowie never talked about it. I think he had other things to think about. It is strange that he ignores Bowie's death when Bowie had a huge influence on him.
Morrissey tried to get him to sing on a record a few years ago, and tried to use his image for the cover of another record. If he hated him that's pretty strange.
Honestly, I don't care who Morrissey pays tribute to, but he does seem determined to make a point that he's not mourning Bowie. To act like that's not happened and isn't still happening is ignoring the evidence.

I love how he makes a note for a dog's death but doesnt bother enough to mention his old pal's death.

He's all here for the drama. And dont get me wrong, i LOVE him for that.
Which old pal would this be?

If you're talking about Bowie they were not old pals.

There isn't much evidence Morrissey hated Bowie, and Bowie never talked about it. I think he had other things to think about. It is strange that he ignores Bowie's death when Bowie had a huge influence on him.
Morrissey tried to get him to sing on a record a few years ago, and tried to use his image for the cover of another record. If he hated him that's pretty strange.
Honestly, I don't care who Morrissey pays tribute to, but he does seem determined to make a point that he's not mourning Bowie. To act like that's not happened and isn't still happening is ignoring the evidence.
"I'll mourn who I like to mourn" - new single title.

Than maybe he wasnt his friend ! no one ever thought about that ? that they had a fight and argued

"I'll mourn who I like to mourn" - new single title.

Friday mourning, dressed in black...................
Just refurbish an old one, like he did with "Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small".
Worked for me.
Gerrit

Condolences Moz & Nancy. Sunny looks like such a beauty. I always loved that photo. When an animal pal leaves this world, it's much harsher than when humans bite it. That's because you can remember all the wrongs those humans have done, but you don't remember your furry friends lying or backstabbing.

#MaybeInTheNextWorld

Very sweet words. :hearteyes:

don't understand the bowie thing,mozz says in his book that when he left the tour bowie never spoketo him again.hate works both ways,bowie is certainly no angel,it was allabout him or nothing.i remember he was on the big breakfast and liza tarbuck was saying how bryan ferry had a great art collection and he was raging he just couldn't imagine somebody having something better than him.

Back
Top Bottom