TTY - The World Will Listen! 20 April 2015

New post with video. Can anyone translate?

The World WILL Listen!
- true-to-you.net
20 April 2015

https://youtu.be/NX4O6smZrLE

UPDATE April 21:

Uncleskinny notes Mike Joyce posted a link to the same video on YouTube (video originally uploaded May 2013) a few days before:

Mike Joyce shared Best Video You Will Ever See's video. - Facebook
April 17 at 3:36pm ·
Innocence? A basic understanding of life and death? Honesty? The truth? Beauty? Stating the obvious? Yep, all of those. It certainly moved me anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have commented on Morrissey's 'dance of 7 veils' about his sexuality/asexuality on the KMAL Video thread. The comments here are both off-topic and irrelevant. Morrissey has never uttered a homophobic word in his life, so if it were to emerge that he's sexually active with either a man, a woman, both, or a whole orgy full of people, I don't care. It would be like George Michael, just a massive 'who knew?' then on with the show. I focus on haters, homophobes, macho misogynists and hetero-sex negative 'feminists'. That keeps me busy enough.

best
BB

Sorry Brummie, but you are responding to the wrong person. I didn't write that post; I would never write a post like that because I have no interest in anyone's sex life except for my own. The intimate details of Morrissey's life are not my business, and they certainly have no effect on my view of him as an artist. So essentially, I agree with your comment that the topic is irrelevant. I'm not sure who has taken to writing my posts for me, but it is quite sad that someone has so much time on his/her hands.

lynnda

I need advice. I need advice. I've recently met a fellow Mozza obsessive at work. He seems cool and I've been round his house for dinner. He made a real effort with vegan tacos tonight. Afterwards, we went for an English pint in a Tottenham beer garden. Sadly, he murdered some midgies at said venue. I don't know if I can speak to him at work tomorrow. Help appreciated with this matter.

It's funny that Brum, butcher and barley have not commented on this sexuality issue, they probably don't give a shit. How mad does that make you lot look ?
Maybe there's a lot more to those three wise men than we give them credit for, I hope they return when something interesting crops up.

lynnda

This is obviously not my post! To the poster who keeps writing comments using my name, please clarify: should I be slightly flattered or mildly annoyed? The phrase "you lot" is obviously English, which I am not. Additionally, I would never conjure the unholy trinity by saying their names aloud. Also, I've made it clear many times before that I believe it to be inappropriate to discuss someone else's sex life. That is an intimiate, private matter and it has no correlation to my perception of Morrissey as an artist, just as the debate over his sexuality has absolutely no correlation to the original topic of this thread.

lynnda

PS Fake poster: please stop feeling so ashamed and so cowardly and share your own thoughts with us, using your own name. We will all be kind and respectful. I promise!

This is obviously not my post! To the poster who keeps writing comments using my name, please clarify: should I be slightly flattered or mildly annoyed? The phrase "you lot" is obviously English, which I am not. Additionally, I would never conjure the unholy trinity by saying their names aloud. Also, I've made it clear many times before that I believe it to be inappropriate to discuss someone else's sex life. That is an intimiate, private matter and it has no correlation to my perception of Morrissey as an artist, just as the debate over his sexuality has absolutely no correlation to the original topic of this thread.

lynnda

PS Fake poster: please stop feeling so ashamed and so cowardly and share your own thoughts with us, using your own name. We will all be kind and respectful. I promise!

This idea may be outta left field but maybe...REGISTER AS A USER?

lynnda

utter bollocks, you must be a brummie intimate if you refer to him as 'brum'.

This idea may be outta left field but maybe...REGISTER AS A USER?

Other than this recent problem of someone posting comments and using my name, I don't understand why it makes a difference. I always sign my posts, so I am no more anonymous than anyone else on this site. Also, I was under the impression that anonymous posting equals ad hits, which in turn generate revenue ( I could be wrong on this issue, I frequently am, but others have mentioned it in the past). So, I thought that I was helping to support a site that provides the most immediate news on all things Morrissey. I guess that I'll have to consider it now, although I was purposely not doing so because a couple of very frequent posters who need not be named had insisted that I must. I'll keep your advice in mind. Thanks!

lynnda

It's funny that Brum, butcher and barley have not commented on this sexuality issue, they probably don't give a shit. How mad does that make you lot look ?
Maybe there's a lot more to those three wise men than we give them credit for, I hope they return when something interesting crops up.

lynnda

Thank you for those kind words, lynnda.

lynnda

Leave lynnda alone! She said a lovely thing about me and my fellow posters, and you come along and try to make her look ridiculous. It really is outrageous.

Other than this recent problem of someone posting comments and using my name, I don't understand why it makes a difference. I always sign my posts, so I am no more anonymous than anyone else on this site. Also, I was under the impression that anonymous posting equals ad hits, which in turn generate revenue ( I could be wrong on this issue, I frequently am, but others have mentioned it in the past). So, I thought that I was helping to support a site that provides the most immediate news on all things Morrissey. I guess that I'll have to consider it now, although I was purposely not doing so because a couple of very frequent posters who need not be named had insisted that I must. I'll keep your advice in mind. Thanks!

lynnda

Given that your unregistered screen-name is being trolled, I can see no reason or purpose in attempting to decode if it's 'you' or someone pretending to be 'you'. If you wish to be part of the discussion, register. Or face endless trolling.

best
BB

Given that your unregistered screen-name is being trolled, I can see no reason or purpose in attempting to decode if it's 'you' or someone pretending to be 'you'. If you wish to be part of the discussion, register. Or face endless trolling.

best
BB

I understand completely that registering would fix the problem; my dismay was not about HOW to stop someone from pretending to be me; my dismay was about WHY I would need to worry about it. Why would any presumably intelligent, sane human being pretend to be someone else. We're not children on a Taylor Swift or One Direction fan page or desperate, lonely people trying to catfish someone on a dating site, so what is the motivation? The only person who will notice is me, so my guess is that someone thought that it would be amusing to try to upset me in some way; and while it is annoying because the posts completely contradict my thoughts on Morrissey, this doesn't even make the top 100 list of shitty things that I will have to deal with today. I'm just perplexed by the innately cruel behavior that many people exhibit on this site. How lonely, disturbed, and utterly unfulfilled would a person have to be to post in multiple personalites on the internet? I just find it a bit sad, that's all.

lynnda

I understand completely that registering would fix the problem; my dismay was not about HOW to stop someone from pretending to be me; my dismay was about WHY I would need to worry about it. Why would any presumably intelligent, sane human being pretend to be someone else. We're not children on a Taylor Swift or One Direction fan page or desperate, lonely people trying to catfish someone on a dating site, so what is the motivation? The only person who will notice is me, so my guess is that someone thought that it would be amusing to try to upset me in some way; and while it is annoying because the posts completely contradict my thoughts on Morrissey, this doesn't even make the top 100 list of shitty things that I will have to deal with today. I'm just perplexed by the innately cruel behavior that many people exhibit on this site. How lonely, disturbed, and utterly unfulfilled would a person have to be to post in multiple personalites on the internet? I just find it a bit sad, that's all.

lynnda

Trust me, nobody here cares about your anguish. First World Problems, etc. Either Register, leave, or be mercilessly trolled. Your choice.

best
BB

Trust me, nobody here cares about your anguish. First World Problems, etc. Either Register, leave, or be mercilessly trolled. Your choice.

best
BB

Brummie, I highly recommend you take a step back and read the flow of your posts the last two months. You sound like someone who is profiling Morrissey to kill him. I just called 911 on a kid playing air cowboy with what looked like a real rifle. I'd call Interpol on you based on the concentration of your anger and obsession. I realize you think you're mocking sycophantic behavior, but are you? Maybe your brain is starting to believe this shit. I'd say take a break and do something else, but using solo as a Moz-hate outlet one can at least keep track of your spiral into insanity and monitor red flag behavior.

lynnda

dear lynnda (or whatever is your name :)),

don't lose you temper, please. this forum is apparently taken over by trolls/persons who want to stain morrissey's name, under the patronate of its owner.

and this is not sad at all but disgusting to a highest degree. this is now apparently asylum of hatred and outrages towards morrissey.

mr. tseng is delighted but morrissey will survive this miserable/trashy internet spot. :D

best
BB

agreed, nobody cares, specially after the 5th post whinging about the same thing.

Brummie, I highly recommend you take a step back and read the flow of your posts the last two months. You sound like someone who is profiling Morrissey to kill him. I just called 911 on a kid playing air cowboy with what looked like a real rifle. I'd call Interpol on you based on the concentration of your anger and obsession. I realize you think you're mocking sycophantic behavior, but are you? Maybe your brain is starting to believe this shit. I'd say take a break and do something else, but using solo as a Moz-hate outlet one can at least keep track of your spiral into insanity and monitor red flag behavior.

Thanks for the advice and the amateur-hour psycho-criminal investigative work, you silly cheese-munching oaf. I'm sure Interpol would take the ravings of an unmedicated schizophrenic very seriously, especially when you were left alone in a cell with laptop access to this site for 12 hours, trying to find a single threat from me against Morrissey, but ending up banging your thick head against the cell door insisting the 'birds' have told you I'm going to off Moz. At least it would mean they'd arrange a psychiatric stay for you and you could get some meds to help you control your bizarre outbursts on this site. I'm taking the piss out of you, you numpty. The irony of a prat like you calling anyone else out about spiralling into insanity and 'red flag behaviour'. You're full of shit.

As for calling 911 on that kid, well.....you just walked straight into a hilarious trap, didn't you, Crazy Lady? You a Skrillex fan? Fookin' LOLOLOLOL!

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom