Morrissey Central "UK SELL-OUTS" (June 25, 2022)

UK SELL-OUTS

Morrissey is delighted at the immediate high-speed sales for Manchester, Blackpool, Doncaster, Stockton,
Birmingham and the London Palladium. Official ticket sales have been kept between 40 to 80 pounds for all
venues. The Morrissey team is thankful to everyone for being so enthusiastic.

unnamed-4_idxlfx.jpg

Pictured on the side of what was a pub known for its poetry wall.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

No venue has sold out, not even Doncaster. Tickets are selling slowly further indicating that Morrissey is less and less relevant. When he announced gigs they sold out within hours, if not minutes. Who is their right mind would want to support a man with highly questionable views on race who supports a far-right political party and who blames alleged victims of sexual assault. Who would want to pay money to hear someone like this? That's the question...

Prudes. and cheap Always complaining . Don't you nkow that everything is going up? Morrissey's tickets are tone of the most affordable concerts I go too. He should charge more.

No venue has sold out, not even Doncaster. Tickets are selling slowly further indicating that Morrissey is less and less relevant. When he announced gigs they sold out within hours, if not minutes. Who is their right mind would want to support a man with highly questionable views on race who supports a far-right political party and who blames alleged victims of sexual assault. Who would want to pay money to hear someone like this? That's the question...
I would.
🤡

My friend bought our tickets within half an hour of them going on sale. Seeing as she was at work at the time I cannot blame her for the tickets she bought. Don't know the procedure of buying tickets online these days but is there an option to buy the best seat available or do you get you are given. In the balcony within half an hour of sales starting. And if it is because she had a class full of teenagers then she should build a bonfire with them. :unsure:

My friend bought our tickets within half an hour of them going on sale. Seeing as she was at work at the time I cannot blame her for the tickets she bought. Don't know the procedure of buying tickets online these days but is there an option to buy the best seat available or do you get you are given. In the balcony within half an hour of sales starting. And if it is because she had a class full of teenagers then she should build a bonfire with them. :unsure:
Normally it's get what you're given at first, when ticket-buying activity is at its highest. After an hour or two, you can then select your seats or can be directed to the best seats available; we were given seats in the back corner of Brighton Centre, despite slightly better seats being available at the same price - this was pretty much as soon as tickets were put on sale.

Normally it's get what you're given at first, when ticket-buying activity is at its highest. After an hour or two, you can then select your seats or can be directed to the best seats available; we were given seats in the back corner of Brighton Centre, despite slightly better seats being available at the same price - this was pretty much as soon as tickets were put on sale.
Damn.Thanks for answering. Ta.

That's so not fair though. Preferred it when you had to queue outside the venue. Good old days 😌

I suspect the difference in ticket enthusiasm between pre racist Moz and now is those people that are really angry at him are the same people that would buy tickets to every gig on the tour.

All dates are NOT sold out. 'High-speed sales' do not mean sold out. Though we understand why it had to be spun that way. Blackpool, for example.

LP5r2iR.jpg

All dates are NOT sold out. 'High-speed sales' do not mean sold out. Though we understand why it had to be spun that way. Blackpool, for example.

LP5r2iR.jpg
Got your front row tickets mate, as per tradition?

LP5r2iR.jpg
Ok, calm down, dear. Here, print this out, stick it on your wall.
FEE6E59E-BB58-44B1-9EDB-6D1161A10869.jpeg

UK SELL-OUTS

Morrissey is delighted at the immediate high-speed sales for Manchester, Blackpool, Doncaster, Stockton,
Birmingham and the London Palladium. Official ticket sales have been kept between 40 to 80 pounds for all
venues. The Morrissey team is thankful to everyone for being so enthusiastic.

View attachment 82305

Pictured on the side of what was a pub known for its poetry wall.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
I'm waiting for him to ruin the tour by versing his opinions on 'Roe Vs Wade' Ukraine or any other current affairs.

Hopefully there'll br no more interviews

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom