Valuation lists?

stan70

Hi all, after having a quick look on ebay, I was amazed to see vauxhall and i vinyl currently going for £67 with 6 days to go :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Morrissey...61015045437?pt=UK_Records&hash=item3cc5b5853d

I also have an unplayed copy, as well as many other rarities, like the suedehead mispressed 12", some imported coloured vinyls, and also some smiths stuff (still ill german 12" with the hand in glove pic on sleeve)

Is there anywhere I can get accurate valuations of these and the others I have? They are just in a box so maybe it is time for others to enjoy them (but for the right price!)

thanks in advance

s

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Anyone know how much a genuine,mint condition "Dagenham Dave" record company promo t shirt would go for? It's dark navy blue with white trim on the neck and sleeves with "Morrissey" on the back and the number 10 below it (like a football shirt).Also has "RCA Victor" in small orange lettering on the front too.

Also have a circular cardboard mobile/display (14" diamater)of the "Interesting Drug" single label with "Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference" on the reverse. Never seen these on ebay.

The shirt came as a part of a set in a duffel bag and a cassette of the album, given away at a release party. I've seen the super sized labels before, they never did too much.

thanks for that

I have just added the limited edition 'southpaw grammar' vinyl album and 'your arsenal' vinyl album onto ebay, as well as the smiths 'spanish sun' live album

I know I am selling these items, but just wanted to say I realise why you all want to collect them, as the vinyl packaging for Morrissey items really is fantastic.

happy bidding!

Back
Top Bottom