vocals vs lyrics

M

MuteWitness616

I don't know if it's me but songs seem misinterpreted when you look up the lyrics ...

Like Bengali in Platforms. It seems as if Morrissey says "studded ring" but really he says "studded rim"

There's many songs in which he does this but my head cannot operate fully right now..

Help..?

interesting drug is another example... "there are some bad people on the rise" and "there are some bad people on the right"

which one makes better sense? Along with rim or ring

And my still unanswered question is....what is a silver studded rim????

What is a "silver-studded rim"? Eyeglasses like Elton John?

ankle star and lemon sole?

My dream conversation:

ME: Oh, Hi Morrrissey, what are you doing?
MORRISSEY: What are you doing?
ME: Housesitting. Wanna come in?
MORRISSEY: Sure. But I have to ask you something, well, maybe tell you something, like command it or whatever. you know, regarding this whole housesitting thing. Oh what a darling cat!
ME: Yeah, she's Meredith, so sweet. And that's Beth you just stepped over. Here come inside and I'll show you the others.
MORRISSEY: Why thank you.
ME: Would you like a beer or something?
MORRISSEY: Sure, that would be nice.
ME: Yeah, I housesit here a lot, in fact I'm due back for another week in a month or so, then I housesit their next door neighbors but only after I sit for two houses at once in La Verne then two houses at once in Los Angeles next month. Here's your beer, hope you don't mind it from the bottle. So what was it that you had to command or ask or whatever?
MORRISSEY: Shelve your plans.

My dream conversation:

ME: Oh, Hi Morrrissey, what are you doing?
MORRISSEY: What are you doing?
ME: Housesitting. Wanna come in?
MORRISSEY: Sure. But I have to ask you something, well, maybe tell you something, like command it or whatever. you know, regarding this whole housesitting thing. Oh what a darling cat!
ME: Yeah, she's Meredith, so sweet. And that's Beth you just stepped over. Here come inside and I'll show you the others.
MORRISSEY: Why thank you.
ME: Would you like a beer or something?
MORRISSEY: Sure, that would be nice.
ME: Yeah, I housesit here a lot, in fact I'm due back for another week in a month or so, then I housesit their next door neighbors but only after I sit for two houses at once in La Verne then two houses at once in Los Angeles next month. Here's your beer, hope you don't mind it from the bottle. So what was it that you had to command or ask or whatever?
MORRISSEY: Shelve your plans.

Yeah killer

My particular favorite would be "I'm just playing easy to get"/ "I'm just plain easy to get".

cheers

Back
Top Bottom