Babelizing Lyrics

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
My kids have been feeding lyrics into Babelize. The results can be surprising. For instance - what do you think this is...

"Love and war of the sensitivity of the aversion of the force for the front part nevertheless for me I do not gain naturally the hidden maintenance naturally"

This may have been done before, but a jolly game can be had.

P.

Uncle - I keep mine hidden's first lines.

What is?

e if landing of the apprehension of the slide bars also Emperor with us

I think the last one is : There is a light that never goes out ?

This is the funniest one I got.

Original: She said: I know you, you cannot sing, I said: That's nothing, you should hear me play piano.

Babelized: It said: I know to him, you that cannot sing, I that I did not say: That' S a certain thing, would not have that to feel - to him the end to me to play the plant. (Wtf?)

Guess these...
"So much a day, if you' annoyed Re, call certainly me!"
and
"It makes those for satisfied pain it is arranging the shyness and it was fierce buddhism, that it is to the bald person of the slaughter of the reflection to you, slowly."
and my personal favourite...
"It' For in sequence that it laughs thus simply, it's , so simply must be diado, take the shutdown from the force that is around morbidezza and to the type"
:lbf:

Last edited:
Guess these...

The Loop! (that was easy...)

What about this: And if you strike in the lower surface of the hammer, you can see it in your inside?

and this: It' the inoperative women of S for each possible reason and the inoperative women for all the reason are homicide. :lbf:

The Loop! (that was easy...)

What about this: And if you strike in the lower surface of the hammer, you can see it in your inside?

and this: It' the inoperative women of S for each possible reason and the inoperative women for all the reason are homicide. :lbf:

It was, I'm a little obsessed with 'The Loop' right now.

The first one is "And when you slam down the hammer, can you see it in your heart?" from 'Speedway'- although I'd be rather worried if I could see a hammer inside me. :lbf: I have no idea about the second one though.

How about this, everyone? :D
"Left it receives me my hands in its glands from latte one and left its title in the bed of wedding to receive me that I am said, it says the I, it says!"

Last edited:
It was, I'm a little obsessed with 'The Loop' right now.

The first one is "And when you slam down the hammer, can you see it in your heart?" from 'Speedway'- although I'd be rather worried if I could see a hammer inside me. :lbf: I have no idea about the second one though.

How about this, everyone? :D
"Left it receives me my hands in its glands from latte one and left its title in the bed of wedding to receive me that I am said, it says the I, it says!"

The second one is even more creepy than the hammer inside. "It's death for no reason and death for no reason is murder." women = death, eh? :lbf:

Hands in glands - Handsome Devil!

Or?

my objection modified in the demanded one

I've changed my plea to guilty?

Guess these...
and
"It makes those for satisfied pain it is arranging the shyness and it was fierce buddhism, that it is to the bald person of the slaughter of the reflection to you, slowly."
and my personal favourite...
"It' For in sequence that it laughs thus simply, it's , so simply must be diado, take the shutdown from the force that is around morbidezza and to the type"

If you're bored by all means call me

The pain was enough to make a shy bald buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder

It's so easy to laugh it's so easy to hate it takes strength to be gentle and kind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom