Wanted: "I Have Forgiven Jesus" pt. 1

I can't believe how difficult it's been for me to find the REAL part 1 of IHFJ. I've already purchased three copies of what were listed as part 1 on both eBay and Amazon, only to find that they've all been part 2 (with 2 b-sides + video). If anyone has part 1 (with "No One Can Hold a Candle to You") and wants to part with it for a couple bucks (or trade it for part 2), please let me know.

I do have one copy for sale for 10$. For some reason this one is rarer than any other cd-single from 2004 and after.

Check the 'for sale' section at the link below for more rarities and not-so-rarities.

Stephane

I remember when part 2 was being hyped as rare...

Frankly I don't think either CD is rare - it's just eBay hysteria.

[mbatey]

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I remember when part 2 was being hyped as rare...

You're right, it's part 2 that was harder to get... i replied distractedly without checking.

Frankly I don't think either CD is rare - it's just eBay hysteria.

When the single was just released many fans couldn't get cd2 from Amazon or HMV. I myself ordered the three formats and only received the 7" and cd1. I had to find cd2 elsewhere.

It's not really that rare, but it seemed at the time harder to find. Perhaps the single was not pressed on time and the copies have since made it onto the market.

Stephane

I can't believe how difficult it's been for me to find the REAL part 1 of IHFJ. I've already purchased three copies of what were listed as part 1 on both eBay and Amazon, only to find that they've all been part 2 (with 2 b-sides + video). If anyone has part 1 (with "No One Can Hold a Candle to You") and wants to part with it for a couple bucks (or trade it for part 2), please let me know.

I purchased both parts 1 & 2 from an eBay seller. They both arrived (late), then I discovered that part 2 had the disc for part 1 inside it. I ended up having the cases for both parts 1 & 2, but disc 1 in both of them. Ended up buying a new part 2 the other week.

Back
Top Bottom