What are your worries?

What would you be seeking a degree in? If it's any consolation, I was an art major and I now wish I hadn't gone to college. I think that if you're an artist and you read enough to educate yourself that college is pointless. If you're not an artist it's different though.

Oh, and I define artist loosely. None of the arts require much more than talent.

Graphic design. It is an art, and I do agree with you, that mostly talent is involved, but I need to fine-tune my skills, understand how the business works, improve, and learn proper advertising skills.

Now if I were majoring in, say, studio art, then school would be pretty pointless.

Graphic design. It is an art, and I do agree with you, that mostly talent is involved, but I need to fine-tune my skills, understand how the business works, improve, and learn proper advertising skills.

Now if I were majoring in, say, studio art, then school would be pretty pointless.

Well, if your fears come to pass, please consider becoming an apprentice.

My mother in law is a graphic artist. I believe she has a two year degree. I remember when she first started out that she had small jobs that taught her the ropes.

But yes, I see your point.

Well, if your fears come to pass, please consider becoming an apprentice.

My mother in law is a graphic artist. I believe she has a two year degree. I remember when she first started out that she had small jobs that taught her the ropes.

But yes, I see your point.

Oh I will! Nothing's going to stop me from pursuing what I want. :)

Besides, I can always get a loan. I have good credit. :thumb:

My main worry at the moment is money.

I am going on holiday in 2 weeks time to Mexico and I couldn't really afford it so I paid for it using my credit card, along with other stuff I've used my credit card for I know have a bill of about £1,945.

Not just that, I had a letter from the Inland Revenue telling me I owe them £1,415 which I don't understand and I'm sure they've got it wrong but they seem to think that it's not and I don't know how I'm going to pay for that.

I have two jobs, one I earn about £500 a month and the other is about £200 so I really don't know how I'm going to get by, my dad keeps telling me not to worry and that he will help me but I don't want to rely on him to bail me out.

My main worry at the moment is money.

I am going on holiday in 2 weeks time to Mexico and I couldn't really afford it so I paid for it using my credit card, along with other stuff I've used my credit card for I know have a bill of about £1,945.

Not just that, I had a letter from the Inland Revenue telling me I owe them £1,415 which I don't understand and I'm sure they've got it wrong but they seem to think that it's not and I don't know how I'm going to pay for that.

I have two jobs, one I earn about £500 a month and the other is about £200 so I really don't know how I'm going to get by, my dad keeps telling me not to worry and that he will help me but I don't want to rely on him to bail me out.

If at all possible don't charge anything else on your credit card. You have to pay it off eventually, and you are struggling as it is. You'll make it 10x harder on yourself if you put yourself in debt.

I split with my girlfriend around 3 weeks ago, and i cant bear to be without her. I'm worried that she will find someone else, and i'll be stuck thinking about her.

Hoping for another chance :straightface:

I hope you get another chance.I always think that if these things are meant to be then they will.:thumb::)

I have a morbid fear of dentists and have had jaw ache for a week now.I just hope that I wont need to have a tooth out! What a wimp!:(

That no one will turn up for my funeral.You know what I mean.Distant relatives and long lost friends getting calls that I've snuffed it and them sighing and saying "omg I've gotta go all that way for another bloody funeral"

so I won't be having one.

I decree that there will be just a good piss up for those that want to make it and my ashes can be scattered somewhere picturesque.:D

That no one will turn up for my funeral.You know what I mean.Distant relatives and long lost friends getting calls that I've snuffed it and them sighing and saying "omg I've gotta go all that way for another bloody funeral"

so I won't be having one.

I decree that there will be just a good piss up for those that want to make it and my ashes can be scattered somewhere picturesque.:D

Nobody will be at my funeral besides my immediate family (which is very small) because I have so few friends. Strangely, this doesn't bother me all that much. People are overrated.

Nobody will be at my funeral besides my immediate family (which is very small) because I have so few friends. Strangely, this doesn't bother me all that much. People are overrated.

Ditto.

We are birds of a feather.:D

I'm going to have mine online...like the "play by play" treads during Moz gigs.

It will be in the FML thread. :thumb:

I'm going to have mine online...like the "play by play" treads during Moz gigs.

It will be in the FML thread. :thumb:

assuming i'm still alive (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) will i have to wear a suit and stuff? or can i just stay in my underwear as usual?

My immediate worry is that I'm going to f*** up my English GCSE because my essay's ridiculously long and still doesn't have a conclusion and I don't know what the word limit is. Plus that I'll completely fail to revise during study leave and end up really stressed and then miss the entry requirements for the only college I applied for.

Other worries:
That I'll never be able to do anything because I'm scared of everything
That everyone secretly hates me/that they will hate me because I'm paranoid that they hate me
That I'll end up horribly disappointed in life
That I'm ill/will become seriously ill

My immediate worry is that I'm going to f*** up my English GCSE because my essay's ridiculously long and still doesn't have a conclusion and I don't know what the word limit is. Plus that I'll completely fail to revise during study leave and end up really stressed and then miss the entry requirements for the only college I applied for.

Other worries:
That I'll never be able to do anything because I'm scared of everything
That everyone secretly hates me/that they will hate me because I'm paranoid that they hate me
That I'll end up horribly disappointed in life
That I'm ill/will become seriously ill

f***. Ing. Hell. That just brought me right back to my GCSE teenage years. Stressful times.

I know it's patronising to say it, but in all honesty just do the best you can and everything will work out fine.

Pantala Naga Pampa
Come and relax now
Leave your troubles down
No need to bear the weight of your worries
Let them all fall away.

Last edited by a moderator:
If at all possible don't charge anything else on your credit card. You have to pay it off eventually, and you are struggling as it is. You'll make it 10x harder on yourself if you put yourself in debt.

I'm trying not to put anything else on my credit card. I got paid today more than I expected (around £600) so I can pay off between £200 and £300 if possible.

I can't actually use my credit card at the moment as it's just expired and the bank forgot to send me another one in the post so I won't get my new one until 5-10 business working days and I've cut down on the food I buy, my shopping bill for the week normally comes to £50, today it was more like £25.

I've also put my name down for doing overtime and I'm considering working the graveyard shift (2100-0700) as well on a Sunday in May.

Tags
alcohol frnkie sys relx getting banned hakuna matata not getting b& paxil worry xanax
Back
Top Bottom