What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

Here's a super cool thing, this guy made classic blueprints of different television home sets.

http://nikneuk.deviantart.com/gallery/

friends_apartments_floorplan_by_nikneuk-d5bz8b3.jpg

Adventure Time

The Big Bang Theory

Project Runway

p.s. I love Anderson Cooper

just those I currently choose* to watch:
500px-The_Walking_Dead_2010_logo.svg.png

Vikings_logo.png

500px-Dailyshow_logo.svg.png

olivia-munn-new-girl-guest-arc_zpsc015ffee.jpg

Zooey D and Olivia M on the screen together was mesmorizing!
Once_Upon_aTime_promo_image.jpg

The_Following_intertitle.png

The_Taste.jpg

I make sure to eat a light dinner, because this show always makes me hungry and my god is Nigella hot!
Cult_intertitle.png

as for shows I really miss that just left the air "30 Rock" & "Fringe" come to my mind
also I still have hole in my tv heart where "House" and "Lost" dwelled
and I eagerly await the return of "Mad Men" "Breaking Bad" and "Game of Thrones"

*= my mother constantly has the television on to one crappy cop show after another, I find a few tolerable:
"The Mentalist" "Castle" & "Southland"

Last edited:
601399_173770192771305_170692092_n.jpg

Game of Thrones, Vampire Diaries, Lying Game, Teen Wolf and Awkward [last two are on mtv shockingly enough].

I admit to liking teen shows. I don't care if TLG is a bit soapy. Charisma Carpenter is on it and Adrian Pasdar. That man is gorgeous.

but mainly I just rewatch IT Crowd since it's on netflix.

Game of Thrones, Vampire Diaries, Lying Game, Teen Wolf and Awkward [last two are on mtv shockingly enough].

I admit to liking teen shows. I don't care if TLG is a bit soapy. Charisma Carpenter is on it and Adrian Pasdar. That man is gorgeous.

but mainly I just rewatch IT Crowd since it's on netflix.

You are familiar with the genius that is Veronica Mars then? :sweet:

You are familiar with the genius that is Veronica Mars then? :sweet:

Yes. I loved that show. It had so many great things about it. Not to mention Kyle Secor from Homicide: Life on the Street.
I had some of the same clothes she wore on that show.

I'd recommend Pretty Little Liars but the show has stopped being cheesy fun but just stupid.
When it started out it reminded me of Veronica Mars since their friend was murdered.

Yes. I loved that show. It had so many great things about it. Not to mention Kyle Secor from Homicide: Life on the Street.
I had some of the same clothes she wore on that show.

I'd recommend Pretty Little Liars but the show has stopped being cheesy fun but just stupid.
When it started out it reminded me of Veronica Mars since their friend was murdered.

I've heard rumors a movie IS going to happen, they better hurry up before those kids get too old to be believable. It would be nice if a movie sort of summed up the series that was cut short abruptly.

I was excited to see Mac in a small role as a vampire compound geek in True Blood last season, seeing her strap those self-impaler devices on Erik and Bill was the thrill of the season for me. :D

The Hotel was good on Channel 4 and I'm sad to see them all leave...I don't think it'll ever be the same now with the replacements :/

wow :eek::p
as for me, I need a new show by
anthony-bourdain-no-reservations.jpg

him to come on, what is he up to right now? :confused:
until then filling some of my slots on the DVR with comedy like:

I loved "No Reservations" with Anthony Bourdain! My favorite episodes were the ones where he went to Uruguay and Cuba. Anthony Bourdain has a new show premiering on CNN on April 14th at 9PM ET. The show is entitled "Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown" and the premiere takes Bourdain to Myanmar. Other episodes this season will see Bourdain travel to Libya, Colombia, the Quebecois side of Canada, Koreatown in Los Angeles, Tangier, Peru, and the Congo. Sounds interesting!

Tosh.0.jpg

Yikes!:eek: Tosh O. seems like a nice guy but I don't care for his brand of comedy because it crosses way over the line. Repeatedly joking about rape crosses way over the line. Something tells me if he were to be raped he wouldn't find it quite so funny. Even worse is a show like "Family Guy" which is nothing but mean spirited, vile, and completely soulless. I don't mean to be overly critical, I guess I'm just sick and tired of tv's soulless so-called humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
as for me, I need a new show by
anthony-bourdain-no-reservations.jpg

him to come on, what is he up to right now? :confused:
until then filling some of my slots on the DVR with comedy like:

I loved "No Reservations" with Anthony Bourdain! My favorite episodes were the ones where he went to Uruguay and Cuba. Anthony Bourdain has a new show premiering on CNN on April 14th at 9PM ET. The show is entitled "Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown" and the premiere takes Bourdain to Myanmar. Other episodes this season will see Bourdain travel to Libya, Colombia, the Quebecois side of Canada, Koreatown in Los Angeles, Tangier, Peru, and the Congo. Sounds interesting!

LOVE Bourdain. No Rez is no more. Have you seen The Layover, with Bourdain, on the Travel Channel?

Parts Unknown. Can't wait!

Tosh.0.jpg

Yikes!:eek: Tosh O. seems like a nice guy but I don't care for his brand of comedy because it crosses way over the line. Repeatedly joking about rape crosses way over the line. Something tells me if he were to be raped he wouldn't find it quite so funny. Even worse is a show like "Family Guy" which is nothing but mean spirited, vile, and completely soulless. I don't mean to be overly critical, I guess I'm just sick and tired of tv's soulless so-called humor.
really? I think Tosh is tame compared to the shit I've read on this site :cool: and at least he is funny :p
:o
LOVE Bourdain. No Rez is no more. Have you seen The Layover, with Bourdain, on the Travel Channel?

Parts Unknown. Can't wait!
saw some of "The Layover" liked it, "Parts Unknown" sounds even better :)

Back
Top Bottom