What item held by Morrissey, other than himself, on a sleeve do you most identify with / want ?

What item held by Morrissey, other than himself, on a sleeve do you most identify with / want ?

• "The Last Of The Famous International Playboys" (a tree)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Years Of Refusal" (Charlie Browne's infant son)

• "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" (a pen)

• Total voters

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
i27gcn.jpg

What a good idea!

Seeing as most of them are knob references, take your pick...

The Tambourine (The Malady Lingers On) I've always wanted Morrissey to shake, rattle, and roll me...Oh, I say!

His nurple, as clutched and lovingly fondled on the cover of 'Alma Matters'.

"Years Of Refusal" (Charlie Browne's infant son)

And I just can't explain so I won't even try to...

Ok then if we must, I do like the artwork to alma matters where he appears to be holding his left breast

And the boy racer, he appears to be holding something behind his back, maybe? We should have a pole on this, "What, if anything, is morrissey hiding behind his back on the boy racer"

I actually like suedehead:the best of, where he's holding himself. Everyday is like Sunday, is he holding his eyebrow? Kill uncle, he's holding a pose. Hairdresser on fire & hold onto your friends, he's holding is hair/head. I have forgiven Jesus, holding his heart. See the boy happy, he's holding something low down in his left hand, can't make it out? The more you Ignore me has always got me, what is he holding onto? Maladjusted, he's holding his right ankle. Satan rejected, is a really interesting one, he's actually holding the wall with his right hand and holding his hip with his left!! We hate it when our friends... He's holding his chin up. You're the one for me fatty, don't know if anyone agrees but he seems to be holding his thoughts, or A thought in particular. That's all I can manage, hope it's helped you guys.

Back
Top Bottom