what made you frown today?

unfortunately :(

I think I've arrived at a decision about what I should do! (re: London)
im going to stay an extra month and leave July 5th rather than June 5th. BUT! im going to quit my job on June 4th, the same as I would've done if I were leaving on June 5th (or maybe june 10th, just to cover the extra month of rent ill have to pay). and then ill have that extra month to do all the things I want to do: read, write, watch movies, fast (since it's hard and inadvisable to fast when you have to work and be on your feet all day). since ill be quitting my job there isn't anything the credit card company can do to me that they couldn't do to me in London (unless they get an order to seize funds from my bank account, but ill have prepared for that by either moving the fund in my bank account to my new credit card account (where i don't think they can touch them) or by removing the money from my bank account as soon as it's deposited and then buying pounds from my bank in advance with the cash).

what do you think, tat?!

of course if I want to change my flight tickets i'll lose about $300 but that's okay.
Said it before and saying it again, you will NEVER go to London.

on the 'my account' section on the ticketmaster website. sign in, then click on the ticket you want to refund and there should be a refund option on that page.
Thanks. I got a refund for my Vancouver tickets. I'm too miffed that he left the apology up to other people, to want to go to the October concerts.

Thanks. I got a refund for my Vancouver tickets. I'm too miffed that he left the apology up to other people, to want to go to the October concerts.
really?!?! yeah that was a bit lame. who knows, the October concerts might not have happened either.

Was it the full amount of what you originally paid or did they take off a service fee? I have 3 tix to refund and I want to know what I would lose.

thanks!

im going to stay an extra month and leave July 5th rather than June 5th. BUT! im going to quit my job on June 4th, the same as I would've done if I were leaving on June 5th (or maybe june 10th, just to cover the extra month of rent ill have to pay). and then ill have that extra month to do all the things I want to do: read, write, watch movies, fast (since it's hard and inadvisable to fast when you have to work and be on your feet all day). since ill be quitting my job there isn't anything the credit card company can do to me that they couldn't do to me in London (unless they get an order to seize funds from my bank account, but ill have prepared for that by either moving the fund in my bank account to my new credit card account (where i don't think they can touch them) or by removing the money from my bank account as soon as it's deposited and then buying pounds from my bank in advance with the cash).

what do you think, tat?!

of course if I want to change my flight tickets i'll lose about $300 but that's okay.
If you fast real good the lack of magnesium will make your eyes flicker so hard they will hire you as a lighthouse.

Was it the full amount of what you originally paid or did they take off a service fee? I have 3 tix to refund and I want to know what I would lose.

thanks!
You won't get back any insurance fees if you bought insurance, but otherwise I guess you'd get everything back.

really?!?! yeah that was a bit lame. who knows, the October concerts might not have happened either.
I'll buy another pair of shoes with the refund. They're not made of leather, so Morrissey should approve.

what do you think, tat?!

I think you were doing some thinking on your way back home! That extra month free of obligations (employment wise, anyways) would give you time to do all that. Plus, you may find you want some time to say goodbye to this city you hate. There may be restaurants or shops or whatever you wish to visit one more time. And I know you’ll be stopping by the library to clear things up before you leave town. It’s nice to be able to wrap things up at a leisurely pace, I think.

also, does anyone know how long after they get a notice from a debt collector before the debt collector sues? it's a while right. like they harass you first right? and then, even if they decide to take legal action its still going to be a while before they set it up, right? ill have like 2 or 3 months right?
I have no idea what the rules are in Canada. Are you thinking of credit card debt? I think typically, the card issuer would try themselves for a few months and then they would sell/refer your debt to a debt collector. The collector would then also try for a few months and then, depending on amount owed, pursue legal action. That would take some time as well before there’s a judgement in their favor and then you’ll be looking at a lien or garnishment of wages plus court costs. That would be in the US. How long have you been being contacted?

Back
Top Bottom