Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
no.jpg

Fatherhood. He'd be a great dad :)

I want to see a DVD of the Tour in GMEX its was amazing

No Comment! ;)

If I had a second vote, I would choose the DVD. That would be a great way to keep enthusiasm high while we wait for the new album.

He should do a Katharine Hepburn with the autobiography- much as it pains me to consider that that day will arrive eventually.

What is a "bikubesong"?

Translated from Norwegian, it means "beehive song". It is the title of a popular novel (although it would be more accurately described as a collection of short stories) by Frode Grytten, in which one of the chapters (or stories) is about a Morrissey-obsessed mailman.

Translated from Norwegian, it means "beehive song". It is the title of a popular novel (although it would be more accurately described as a collection of short stories) by Frode Grytten, in which one of the chapters (or stories) is about a Morrissey-obsessed mailman.

Sounds fascinating. Has it been translated into English?

Thank you.

There's supposed to be a DVD from the Hollywood Bowl coming out isn't there? Or else what would be the point of Moz requesting it to be filmed?? I believe there will be very soon!

yes, i am so excited for this!

otherwise, my dream would be for him to play in norway this summer, but that may not happen, so i want him to publish that damn autobiography already.

yes, i am so excited for this!

otherwise, my dream would be for him to play in norway this summer, but that may not happen, so i want him to publish that damn autobiography already.

It better be Region 2 or 0. I can`t get Oye Esteban to watch because its a US code.:(

He needs to make more DVD's. (That we would like him to make more albums I take as a given.) As much as I love Oye, Smiths' Best, and Who Put the M, I need more footage on dvd. I've seen plenty of old footage on youtube and such that with a little restoration would be excellent, package it with some recent footage, and i'd shell out in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom