Trichomoniasis,
Bacterial Vaginosis,
HSV1 and HSV2 (antibody testing using type specific serology),
Hepatitis B and
Hepatitis C,
Gram stain from the urethra of men and the cervix of women,
Physical exam for genital warts, scabies, crabs and molluscum,
Pap smear for women who have not had one in the past year, and
HPV DNA test for women over 30 should be added to the pap test.

Blokes! Are you crazy, that's where STDs come from :p

picture.php

Ever, in your life. The more the better, so don't be shy!

Well, I know I was tested for at least HIV in the past year, because a friend of mine wanted to sell her plasma and wanted me to accompany her and I did (I did it for the people-watching opportunity, and yes it was interesting). I got 80 bucks but had to sit around for several hours on two separate days to get it. But they definitely tested me for HIV and now I know I'm in the clear on that shit. :guitar:

I think over here they only test for about four or five things, plus HIV is optional. I've got tested twice before. I think it's very responsible. Of course, if you're that responsible in the first place, you don't need to get tested but it's good to do if you have start new relationship. It's good to have a 'clean slate'. Then if you do suddenly end up with crabs, you know who's dick to chop off. :)

I think over here they only test for about four or five things, plus HIV is optional. I've got tested twice before. I think it's very responsible. Of course, if you're that responsible in the first place, you don't need to get tested but it's good to do if you have start new relationship. It's good to have a 'clean slate'. Then if you do suddenly end up with crabs, you know who's dick to chop off. :)

The milkman's?

Tags
chlamydia's not a flower teletubbies olympics
Back
Top Bottom