who is NOT going to manchester?

duchess_of_fork

Ok, as much as I am happy for all of you lucky bastards going to the upcoming show...I am incredibly jealous as well...hey, I'm only human (how peculiar, I never thought I'd hear myself saying such humble/modest thing about myself...anyhow..!)

who is NOT going? post here (seeing how there are like 10 threads about people who are going...grrr). let's share our sadness.
being confined and held on this disgusting capitalist continent is the worst thing that has ever happened to me!
Sigh indeed.

Ok, as much as I am happy for all of you lucky bastards going to the upcoming show...I am incredibly jealous as well...hey, I'm only human (how peculiar, I never thought I'd hear myself saying such humble/modest thing about myself...anyhow..!)

who is NOT going? post here (seeing how there are like 10 threads about people who are going...grrr). let's share our sadness.
being confined and held on this disgusting capitalist continent is the worst thing that has ever happened to me!
Sigh indeed.

Im not going, but Im not jealous or sad about it either....

Im not going and im incredibly jealous as well. Im moving to England.....someday! :)

I went to Wembley two weeks ago, so I'm alright, but I'd imagine the gig will an extra bit special as it's in Manchester.

Yesterday in Amsterdam he had the sniffles and said that he had the beginnings of a cold, so I hope they get a good show in Manchester. After seeing him 6 times this year, I'll just stay here and work.

I'm not going either. Not jealous or sad as I saw him 3 times already this year and it was the best!
Would love to be in Manchester, hope all who go have a great time and post their news here pronto!!

I'm not going. Didn't go to Wembley neither. :(

But I went to the last night at the Palladium. :)

Sorry to hijack this thread but I am going. HA HA HA HA

Messages wishing me a death in a multiple motorway crash to the usual address please. (hmmm hope I'm not tempting fate there!)

i have to work in oxford on saturday so its impossible to get to the saturday show or get back from the friday one. :(

see....a lot of you aren't sad because you've seen him before, or multiple times this year!!! I haven't! How miserable do you think I feel?!?!!?!

I’m not going :(

When the Manchester dates were first announced I was seriously considering going, but I live in Scotland and with it being so close to Christmas I thought travelling down there and trying to find accommodation and then trying to get home on Christmas Eve would just be a nightmare, so I decided against it.

I though I’d be satisfied enough just going to the Glasgow gig, and I was at the time and I had a brilliant time, but now as the gigs are drawing closer and everyone who’s going are talking about how excited they are, I’m really jealous.

But I suppose the good thing about so many people on this site going is that we’ll get plenty of reviews, photos, videos and so on.

Wasn’t there a rumour about channel 4 recording one of the gigs and showing it or maybe it will be release on DVD.

Last edited:
Just got back from Amsterdam.We stayed in a hotel close to the after party,which wasn't too bad. Work tomorrow so no Manchester for me.

Back
Top Bottom