Who would you cast as Morrissey in a film about his life?

wait, no.... Lil Wayne!

T-Pain :D

T-Pain+3.jpg

I don't know if anyone agrees, but it just came to me that Quentin Tarantino may be suitable, he's also an oddball character. It would would be an interesting person to play an interesting roll. Not sure if he's quite as subtle as Morrissey haha.
quentin-tarantino.jpg

Lee Pace!! Nice eyebrows and he's at a good age right now for playing all the ages, too.

leepace.jpg
leepace2.jpg

Who is that guy? Sorta see it? I see it. Esp. the second picture.

His name is Paul Wesley (had to look it up:p) but he's from the Vampire Diaries show on the CW. When they show him in shadowy scenes he reminds me of the Seasick Moz video! I'm glad someone else sees the resemblance too!

Contradictory to what some of you guys think, Daniel Day Lewis looks very Morrissey like. Remember, a biopic is not supposed to be an episode of Stars In Their Eyes! The actor needs to channel the energy, personality of the character and add visual likeness to some extent.

However, I would like to see some new freshly picked talent. I really really loved the black and white film Control about Ian Curtis and his band Joy Division...

Christy Nolan? Hawkeye bloke? Gerry Conlon? Newland Archer? "I drink your MILKSHAKE"? Pieces of piss!
I like to see him try and recreate 'Live In Dallas'. :)

2 Years ago iw ould have said Robert Pattinson, but he's too well known as Mr Cullen now. I see the Joaquin Phoenix comparrison, that's a good one.

Lets face it we'll never beat this match...

Jim Morrison:
jim-morrison3.jpg

Jim Morrison in The Doors Movie (played by Val Kilmer)

untitled.0.0.0x0.245x384.jpeg

I've always thought D.D. Lewis would be fantastic playing Morrissey, and yes, he does look very much like him (even down to his smile lines) except for an admittedly massive difference in the nose. With CG as it is nowadays you wouldn't even need prosthetics -- you could film him as is.

To the user that does the perfect Photoshop mock-ups of Moz as different characters -- do Lewis' face w/Moz nose. Por favor.

Back
Top Bottom