Why have so many people been banned?

See, this is why Puddle wank, wank puddles, is a troll. On one thread he's begging me not to respond to his comments about me and then on another thread, this one, he's piling on more.

He brings up the way i interact with other people, in order to compare it with the way I interact with him, but never mentions that these other people did not start a thread to post lies about me.

The problem with Puddles started when he said he hates Muslims and tried to use Morrissey quotes to back this up. I wasted my time replying to this, only to have him delete it. I also pointed out a few errors in his logic, and that seems to be a weak spot with him. He couldn't respond directly because he clearly is not capable of a reasoned debate, so he sat on it a while, and then jumped in on another thread where another troll was trying to have a go at me. After I took the time to point out the flaws in the reasoning of both of them, he decided that I am a bully and that I pick on him.

Now, I sat back and watched his irritating attempts to win a contest on here, attempts which went on for weeks, and I never commented on it, even after he went so far as to claim the contest was rigged. It's true that I feel that it is somewhat unfair to engage Puddles in debate, what he calls "picking on" him, because he hasn't got the ability to respond in any real way and only ever embarrasses himself.

Puddles would like to be able to make a sharp comment that would put me in my place but this isn't going to happen, something that he knows somewhere in the back of his "mind", so instead he tries to complicate the issue by writing about his perception of the way I interact with other posters here.

I've tried to resolve this in private messages with Puddles, but he responded once and then ignored me, because he prefers being humiliated in public, to working out a solution in private. Some people pay to get a service that i have provided Puddles with for free.

I won't go through a list of other posters and clarify my opinions of them for Puddles. It is pathetic how jealous he is of some other posters here, mentioning them repeatedly, and I don't feel the need to correct his perceptions or explain myself as far as the way I get along with others.

Puddles started a thread calling me a liar, and after I wasted my time tracking down his quotes to prove I was not lying, did he apologize? No, he disappeared from this forum for a few days and then tried to act like his "argument" with me made the boards more entertaining. It doesn't. It makes it more boring and more stupid.

I've ignored Puddles, ignored his responses to things I posted, ignored his attempts to get things stirred up with other posters, for weeks now. But when he posted the thread about "Are you a troll" and offered that anyone that is considered a troll by four people should leave, I simply voiced my opinion that he is a troll. Apparently that was not the response he was looking for.

Puddles always wants attention but when he gets it we find that he has nothing to say. He wants to make remarks about other posters but feels he should be exempt. He can dish it out but he can't take it, in other words. In fact he can barely dish it out, so feeble are his attempts.

And, yes, I'm probably "picking on him" with this post, as the facts are on my side and I realize he isn't capable of responding in any sort of effective way, even if he had the advantage of being in the right. My reason is this. I ignore him much of the time, but occasionally it is only healthy to reply and get it over with. I could reply every time he posts, as he always writes something that would make an easy target for ridicule, but as I said above, I don't feel it's fair to point out his deficiencies on a regular basis and I only do so now in the hope that he may see he is playing a losing game.

I probably should have reported him before, and I actually did once, but it was when he wrote about someone else, not me. I feel a little embarrassed to go to the mods about someone as clearly "simple" as Puddles. He calls me "brutal" which only means he recognizes the truth in what i say about him, and so that is usually enough for me. I wish he would decide if he is going to quit writing about me or not, but I think "deciding" is a little beyond him, really. That's for bigger kids and he is not at that stage of development yet.

And, sure, I sound like an ass going on about it for this long, clearly enjoying reading my own words, but I have to have some fun out of this. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
you say i lie about you, but you lie about me.

i mention you in regards to robby, because it is essential to my 'you are a hypocrite bully' arguement.

i never said i hated muslims, just islam and my neighbors (for killing the dog). why is it that some simple-minded liberals must defend islam by all means, simple because you feel it is neccessary in your political struggle against US foreign policy. if i criticized Evangelicals or Christianity, none of this would have happened. it's the same simple-minded 'us vs. them' mentality the president has. and i shouldn't have to add a disclaimer whenever i criticize Islam *by the way, i am atheist and criticize all religion. but we are talking about Islam now...so simple-minded, self-righteous, PC liberals...back off.

the person you are talking about, that i put down, was a woman who always criticizes morrissey. i said something to her once, and that was that. this is morrissey-solo and defedning morrissey is what 90% of us do.

that contest was all in fun. really, if you didn't hate me, it wouldn't have bothered you.

there is something wrong with you. with out a Paul to punch around, you find someone else. you clearly find people you know will get upset. congrats, you're a bully.

ok...so i promise i won't talk to you, or write about you. i kept my word till you broke our previous promise. so lets start again. just treat my posts like you would robby since my posts are no where as near as bad as his.

you say i lie about you, but you lie about me.

i mention you in regards to robby, because it is essential to my 'you are a hypocrite bully' arguement.

i never said i hated muslims, just islam and my neighbors (for killing the dog). why is it that some simple-minded liberals must defend islam by all means, simple because you feel it is neccessary in your political struggle against US foreign policy. if i criticized Evangelicals or Christianity, none of this would have happened. it's the same simple-minded 'us vs. them' mentality the president has. and i shouldn't have to add a disclaimer whenever i criticize Islam *by the way, i am atheist and criticize all religion. but we are talking about Islam now...so simple-minded, self-righteous, PC liberals...back off.

the person you are talking about, that i put down, was a woman who always criticizes morrissey. i said something to her once, and that was that. this is morrissey-solo and defedning morrissey is what 90% of us do.

that contest was all in fun. really, if you didn't hate me, it wouldn't have bothered you.

there is something wrong with you. with out a Paul to punch around, you find someone else. you clearly find people you know will get upset. congrats, you're a bully.

ok...so i promise i won't talk to you, or write about you. i kept my word till you broke our previous promise. so lets start again. just treat my posts like you would robby since my posts are no where as near as bad as his.

We've been through this before Wanky. You said it and the posts are still there in the threads for anyone that wants to look. I don't care to. Didn't read much once you wrote that you're a liar. Thanks for admitting it.

We've been through this before Wanky. You said it and the posts are still there in the threads for anyone that wants to look. I don't care to. Didn't read much once you wrote that you're a liar. Thanks for admitting it.

ok...we got our last words in. no more talking to each other. agreed?

Puddles of wank, in order for us to stop posting about each other you must stop posting about me. See how that works?

btw, there's no agreement. You ignored my attempts to have an agreement and you've been lying about it. I'll post what I want when I feel, but lucky you, I would rather not.

you started this one, just like you started the one before the new year. bullying comes so natural to you, you probably don't realize it.

if you continue to bully me, i will just have to come up with a new name and you won't be able to find me. then you will have to find a new target. i shouldn't have to put up with this everytime i start a thread. i guess it will probably have to come to that since you have a need to bully someone.

enjoy.

misorobists like you
pud

I hate misorobists. :mad:

How can Robby be a misogynist? Look at all the chiclets he posts pics of. Far as I can tell, he likes girls more than anyone else here!

I hate misorobists. :mad:

How can Robby be a misogynist? Look at all the chiclets he posts pics of. Far as I can tell, he likes girls more than anyone else here!

yeah!
but
maybe the liking women more for their looks than their minds?
is a tad chauvinist
which is ok by me
zosat.jpg

cuz chivalry is next to chauvinism!

Thanks for the info, it's a bit odd though, and sometimes hypocritical. It's understandable that they would want to ban people for posting obscene images (which Chica has done) or threatened violence to other users (which Robby has done) but banning people who just post opinions seems a little bit weak. If people can't articulate a response to someone elses opinion that's their own look out.

I'm not suggesting the people listed above should be banned, I'm just saying there seems to be a bit of a culture where by, if you're not in with the moderators, you get banned and if you are you can get away with whatever you like. It's inevitable of course, but that doesn't stop it being unfair to some of the users who have been banned.

try calling a liberal like your self a c***.

you might get banned then and have rock n roll kudos thicky.

Bored is 100% correct. If any user is unhappy about anything, then bloody well report it. We cannot act on anything if it is not reported. And while we're at it, I'm a little jaded logging on here and seeing queries and pleas by users via PM. If you have a problem, click on the little red triangle and report it. Sorry if that sounded a little reactionary, but this is sometimes a hard, thankless job, as Bored knows only too well. And by the way, Bored is right about there being no evidence of Robby being a bastard.

Peter

its not a job pete.

i cant believe you just said the words "bored has no evidence of robby being a bastard"

get a grip u idiot

ps - why bother banning me? its o so funny, i have mastered the art of getting another account here in under 8 seconds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom