Wtf?

I'm leaving until NRitH and Flax are reinstated.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.
funny-pictures-cat-makes-a-raspberry-at-you1.jpg

I think you know what I mean. :mad:
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wor...ny-pictures-cat-makes-a-raspberry-at-you1.jpg

Wouldn't it be easier if someone just explained what happened to Nrith and Flax?

2944943702_81b2b1235b_m.jpg

Wouldn't it be easier if someone just explained what happened to Nrith and Flax?

srsly.

those guyz were totally bringin' the lulz.

There is no point even coming here until they come back. Seriously. Why shoot yourself in the foot like that? "Let's run the most boring and stuffy community ever, in tribute to a person who has a deeply subversive sense of humor and would likely appreciate every bit of expressed snark!"

HE would totally not approve. And I'm sure CG would agree with me.

There is no point even coming here until they come back. Seriously. Why shoot yourself in the foot like that? "Let's run the most boring and stuffy community ever, in tribute to a person who has a deeply subversive sense of humor and would likely appreciate every bit of expressed snark!"

Also he would like coconut crabs.

Yes, most likely I would agree. But what happened? What am I agreeing about? Were flax and NRitH kicked off?

[youtube]zXU9Ur9QznE&NR=1[/youtube]​

But I still wanna know what happened.

Me too. Until then I'm sure you can forward all inquiries for NRitH to Dow Jones. :p

Back
Top Bottom