YATQ 20th Anniversary Special: Jan 26th - Kia Forum, CA / 27th, 2024 - Honda Center, CA (December 1, 2023)

IMG_5518.jpeg

MORRISSEY will perform YOU ARE THE QUARRY in its entirety. Celebrating the landmark album's 20th anniversary, two globally exclusive performances in Southern California: Honda Center in Anaheim on Friday, January 26 and Kia Forum in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 27. Tickets on sale Friday, December 8 at 10AM PT

https://www.ticketmaster.com/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's almost as if he's been reading the comments on this forum for the setlist of his '40 Years' tour. On the one hand I'm encrouraged that he's FINALLY shaking the setlist up. On the other hand, it's a shame that none of the musicians who actually performed on Quarry will be involved, and with his current form it's a 50/50 as to whether the shows will go ahead or be cancelled at the last second.
I really wish he would invite Boz and / or Alain back just for these 2 concerts.
We just saw Alain and Boz together in LA so it can be done if the heart wants it.
But probably expecting too much here

Moz should do like Peter Hook did when he played every Joy Division song (albums, singles, b-sides) in one night. Imagine a night featuring every Moz solo song! It would be a long night! But seriously, Moz should do the Quarry b-sides as well as the album, maybe that's what he's planning. Otherwise he should do Quarry/Ringleader or Quarry/Southpaw double bills.
Quarry + Ringleader together have too many songs for him
Quarry + Southpaw has at least the total right.

It's good to hear some positive news on the day he cancelled Perth.
But I never much liked Quarry. So much blandness.
Guess he'll play other other songs, too.
Maybe some of the b-sides to the singles (which in fairness were actually pretty flipping good).

How easy you take the bait. 45 min of Moz looking bored then he bounces w/o encore

:moneywings::moneywings::moneywings:

You think he enjoys doing this kind of thing? Of course not. It's just another cashgrab.

Until I have confirmation Morrissey is going to turn up to the rest of the Australian tour I could not give a flying f*** what he does with quarry.

It's good to hear some positive news on the day he cancelled Perth.
But I never much liked Quarry. So much blandness.
Guess he'll play other other songs, too.
Maybe some of the b-sides to the singles (which in fairness were actually pretty flipping good).
I find Quarry fairly bland also. The B sides are a better album.

The band/crew must be loving this. A jaunt around the world at MOZI’s expense, barely having to work. And, if the backing track story is true, barely having to work even when they are working.

You just know those two women are going to be all over the music websites, telling their tales of woe once this pathetic excuse for a tour ends.
Sexist much!

Oh yeah because he definitely scheduled these posts himself. Pure spite.
:crazy:
It's true that he probably doesn't post these things himself but it still must feel like a kick in the ass to those that got cancelled on. It was in bad taste on the part of whomever did post this today. Terrible timing.

Although perhaps those Quarry anniversary show announcements were scheduled to be posted today by someone who has absolutely nothing to do with the cancellation posts and may not have even known that he canceled a show today.

Wonder if Moz is gonna switch up the lyrics to
America Is Not The World, since Obama was
the Prez.
Kinda hopin' he switches it up to:

But where the President
Is never a Turkey, female or gay

Back
Top Bottom