“Interlude” reissue confirmed for April's RSD, 2024 (February 15, 2024)

MorrisseySiouxsie.jpg

"Interlude" is a 1968 song written and composed by Georges Delerue and Hal Shaper and originally performed by American soul singer Timi Yuro. It is the title track for the 1968 film of the same name. In 1994, the song was covered in a duet by Morrissey and Siouxsie Sioux and released as a single in August of that year by EMI. It was presented under the banner of "Morrissey & Siouxsie".

Related item:

Cancelled?

I'm collecting mine soon...
Some places are having stock issues, but it isn't fully 'cancelled'.
The FB post was about a specific area IIRC.
The majority are in transit or delivered.
FWD.

(the full amount sold will become clearer after the RSD items enter the vinyl charts).

rsd fwd.jpeg

They are saying that the shop showed them an email from Warners saying stock reduced in the UK and was forgotten to be allocated to Ireland. If it’s true can nothing go right ?!

From what I can gather, it would appear RSD UK was via Warners (Parlophone) and the EU was going to be via Universal - they oversold the UK copies and as a result the EU lost out.
Take that as you wish.
Just chatting with a Warner's rep whilst collecting the vinyl myself.
FWD.

(They were aware of BWD too...).

£2.33 per inch

Even if Ireland was overlooked for supply, this independent record shop in Cork is taking orders for Interlude on gold vinyl -
https://musiczone.ie/product/morrissey-siouxsie-interlude-12gold-vinyl-rsd-2024/

There seems to be huge demand for vinyl. For example, every one of the records on the RSD list are sold out in Steamboat Records Limerick, which is still hosting a number of live bands from 9am for the occasion -
and

Congratulations to Morrissey and Siouxsie! 🥇

Back
Top Bottom