2009 Tour Official Merchandise

Re: 2009 US Tour Official Merchandise

the website says t shirts are forty dollars. is this true? haha, and I thought I'd come financially prepared. :(:p

Uncleskinny is right, seins is French for tits. Wo is feeding Morrissey these terrible French puns: first the "Je suis Morrissey" thing and now this.

And the river in Paris is pronounced as "la senn".

which sounds a bit like "sane" - I know that Seins mean tits - I lived in Paris for some years :) - but seins and seine are different words - sound different, etc.

As for the jokes, I find them funny - oh well ...

which sounds a bit like "sane" - I know that Seins mean tits - I lived in Paris for some years :) - but seins and seine are different words - sound different, etc.

As for the jokes, I find them funny - oh well ...

"senn" does not sound the same as "sane", unless you say them in some sort of don't-mention-the-war, john cleese german accent or something.

and yes, i am well aware that seins and seine are different words. the notable lack of an s and the presence of an e at the end of the latter being one of the first major indicators...

:lbf: Oh I know which one I want.
I was considering the IBEH but I'm not in the slightest bit Irish so that would be quite silly. :)

"senn" does not sound the same as "sane", unless you say them in some sort of don't-mention-the-war, john cleese german accent or something.

and yes, i am well aware that seins and seine are different words. the notable lack of an s and the presence of an e at the end of the latter being one of the first major indicators...

no comments :rolleyes:

i ve read on the main page that they have shirts with the 7inch picture..really? but not the naked inlay..the cover right?
quote by soemone called alec:
Of note, the 7" t-shirt is sick awesome.

Last edited:
New tour merch

I'm at Bowery now. He has an NYC exclusive shirt with the NYC dates on the back. The front has the typical I <3 NY design but the heart is replaced by Mozz's face. There is also a shirt with the photo from the single with him and the lads wearing only 7 inches, haven't seen that one yet either but I didn't go to the last two shows.

Re: New tour merch

There is also a shirt with the photo from the single with him and the lads wearing only 7 inches, haven't seen that one yet either but I didn't go to the last two shows.

From pictures I saw Boz were wearing one in Buffalo and hoped they weren't for sale. :o
Do not want. :p

HOLY SHIT... SOMEONE NEEDS TO POST PHOTOS OF BOTH. were they $35 each? am i going to have to buy both?! yes.

I'm at Bowery now. He has an NYC exclusive shirt with the NYC dates on the back. The front has the typical I <3 NY design but the heart is replaced by Mozz's face. There is also a shirt with the photo from the single with him and the lads wearing only 7 inches, haven't seen that one yet either but I didn't go to the last two shows.

Boz said that those shirts might be making an appearance. :D

When I messaged him about the Durham show I said, "Also, I was disappointed that there were no 'Paris' single t-shirts. Could you talk to someone in merchandising about that? I'm sure they can change your 7" to a 12" when they print them."

His response was, "be careful what you wish for, i think that t shirt might make an appearance!"

Last edited:

new shirt.

That looks awfully familiar...

Take a t-shirt...
xknkub.jpg

The vectorised image from it...
21o1wnc.jpg

Convert to red...
14bngvo.jpg

Compare with tour t-shirt...
169hjx2.jpg

But then again, I did vectorise the original image from a hi-res version of the cover of YOR. I will not be sueing.:D

Peter

169hjx2.jpg

im def getting one of these shirts!

Credit Cards accepted at Merch Table

Yes or no?

Thanks!

Re: Credit Cards accepted at Merch Table

Yes or no?

Thanks!

they were the accepted during the last tour, i couldn't see how they wouldn't.

they'd miss out on a lot of plastic swipes.

Re: Credit Cards accepted at Merch Table

they were the accepted during the last tour, i couldn't see how they wouldn't.

they'd miss out on a lot of plastic swipes.

They were taking alot of plastic in Philly. Made the wait time a bit longer but definitely worth it.

Thanks!

Tags
merch refusal sailor shirts stupid marred us tour
Back
Top Bottom